Lara_Kirano banned by Matthew Carter

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lara_Kirano

• Which staff member banned you?
  • Matthew Carter

-

• When did you get banned?
    10/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Gun fear / DM

• Personal comment

Hey.
    Im still there trying to get unbanned :/.
    Why i was banned? So when rules changed noone told me anything about new rules (Bypassing tax with selling cars).

I was buying infernus and got scammed for 2m. I really got mad after this and reported guy to admins... Admins told me about new rule and I wasn't able to get my money back.
    So I was following that guy and shoot at him. After that police chased me and we got in gun fight (1v3 or 1v4 I dont really know anymore).
    Cops reported me and I got banned.
    I know I already got unbanned 3 time :/. Hopefully I get another chance and join that awesome community again :D.

Edited by Dexter

Hello, Lara_Kirano!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Dexter changed the title to Lara_Kirano banned by Matthew Carter

You have an embarrassing history of punishments (multiple bans included) tell me why on earth would we let you back in the server? Write an essay not less than 200 words explaining what rules have you broke throughout your timespan in the server and how to avoid breaching them again.

I was new on RP servers (Mudoo is my first RP server ever)
I was breaking a lot of rules tbh :/ (DM Multiple times, gun fear, MG, PG etc.) but I really didnt know any of these at start...
And also I dont think 1v3 is gun fear or what ever is it called... Mybe im wrong but thats what i think.
"tell me why on earth would we let you back in the server?" Tbh i really dont know but also i really wanna play on that server...
Its my first RP server ever and my favourite server :) Hopefully you give me another chance. ❤️

Edited by Lara_Blood

Oh yeah im sorry.
So when i come back (if i come back) im gonna read rules... I also played other RP servers in mean time (while i was banned) and i know how to rp better now :D 
About rules that i broke i really dont know all of them but you can check them.

Sorry to break it out for you but you won't be coming back if you don't read the rules, you should've read them the moment you submitted an appeal. You have history of DM, returning after death, revenge killing, powergaming, and ban evading. State the definition of each role I quoted and how you broke them.