Closed Topic. Reason: Bullshit comments

Boyko_Gambino

• Boyko_Gambino changed the title to (Trading) Cars (Rare vehicles), Businesses or cash for Garden House.
12 minutes ago, Boyko_Gambino said:

No i have seen many people selling infernus

Stop fucking lying , I've seen only two people sell infernus since Wealth Tax was implemented (Im one of them) 

Only 2 people? I have no one seen selling Bullet. Only 1 person. Anyways idc what you say if you want to discuss about the rarest vehicle feel free to make an new topic about it and dont write anything under my topic unless you sell Garden House.

Edited by Boyko_Gambino

1 hour ago, Boyko_Gambino said:

Only 2 people? I have no one seen selling Bullet. Only 1 person. Anyways idc what you say if you want to discuss about the rarest vehicle feel free to make an new topic about it and dont write anything under my topic unless you sell Garden House.

I bought and sold 3 Bullets so quit your bullshit Boyko

• Boyko_Gambino changed the title to Closed Topic. Reason: Bullshit comments
15 minutes ago, Boyko_Gambino said:

im the whole day in game searching bullet for 2 weeks straight and havent seen 1 single ad 'Selling Bullet' so please move to another topic and talk there like i said not in mine topic please.

Because you are a greedy guy, you asked for 8M for Bullet. obviously no one is going to contact u