Luca_Russo banned by Dizzy_Walker

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Luca_Russo

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    04/16/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modifications

• Personal comment

Here im again asking you to remove the unfair ban, im playing in Valrise since the beginning, why would i use anything???

i really want come back to play in the server and enjoy my time.

(and about the crash while im downloading teamview: you can even ask Dizzy that my ping was 700 plus ,and u can ask all that i have a good net also feel free to check  logs, that im always insulting my net on /B  and getting crashed 24/7 )

Edited by **Amigo**
  • Like 1

Hello, Luca_Russo!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, we have reasonably enough evidence to believe that you did use illegal modifications, so denying the usage is getting your appeal nowhere since you already were teamviewed and found to be having cheats, not to mention that you "crashed" whilst downloading teamviewer.
being suspected and having possession of cheats on your drive pretty much confirms the usage, not to mention the fact that your internet "crashed" while asked to teamview
it's better to not do word-play and act like innocent while we both know you are not.

this is so far your third ban so your chances are already low, don't lose them by lying here once again.
you still have chance to come clean.

Edited by AMR

6 hours ago, AMR said:

Hello, we have reasonably enough evidence to believe that you did use illegal modifications, so denying the usage is getting your appeal nowhere since you already were teamviewed and found to be having cheats, not to mention that you "crashed" whilst downloading teamviewer.
being suspected and having possession of cheats on your drive pretty much confirms the usage, not to mention the fact that your internet "crashed" while asked to teamview
it's better to not do word-play and act like innocent while we both know you are not.

this is so far your third ban so your chances are already low, don't lose them by lying here once again.
you still have chance to come clean.

Sorry, i wont admit somthing i didnt do, feel free to deny the appeal.

Edited by **Amigo**
  • Like 4