Thomas_Parker banned by James

Roy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Thomas_Parker

• Which staff member banned you?
    James

• When did you get banned?
    11/21/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evading

• Personal comment

Hello fellas, Its been a long time, and i aplogise for what i have done in that time i was looking for a chance to return.it will be appreciated if you give me a single chance to improve it, and once again sorry.

• Like 2

Hello, Thomas_Parker!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Give us reasons to let you return rather than falling back on the excuse of "it's been a long time".

Frankly, no-one gives two damns if you've been banned for 6 months. Your punishment history is dreadful, your appeal is lacklustre and your chances of getting unbanned are even worse.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

It's been a long time i haven't met my friends. I would like to play with my friends again. i won't break any rules. give me one more chance.

Basically ignoring my previous point and just giving another pointless reply.

Also, that "one more chance" would be your 7th chance in the server. What a joke.

On your previous appeals:

I truly admire your question and I know that I do not deserve another chance at all because of my unacceptable behavior, but I realized my mistake and I thought about it and deep inside I accepted that it was my mistake and I am truly sorry for that. For this I have kind of rehabilitated and now I am focusing on my attitude which is improving day by day. Apart from attitude I am very hardworking and kind but there somethings I can't take, I realized that I do not have patience on which I am working on and trying to get patient. Only if I get another chance I will get to prove myself a better and an ideal person.

How many chances do you expect us to give you? It's not exactly a last chance if you're going to fuck it up and end up back here crying for another chance, is it?

I am afraid that i did mistakes it was my fault but i want a chance to reconsider myself and let me give another chance to prove it i will keep in my mind to obey the server rules and will try my best to not commit any server  crime and be clean just do proper Rp.I just want to get a chance i hope you understand I like valrise Rp that's why i did the ban appeal for the 3rd time i won't get banned and even if i get banned i won't ban appeal again for unban i will keep it in my mind just give me another chance i request to the administration. I will be sincere about my server activities and will not break any server rules

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Proxus locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Considering the 5 other chances we have given you, we will not be giving you a 6th chance to play on our server as you are clearly incapable to follow our rules.

Thanks for having an interest in being unbanned, but this is a permanent ban.