[UNBAN: 06/05/2021] - Tyrone_Guerra banned by Arslan Carter

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Tyrone_Guerra!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Proxus unlocked this topic

Hello there. I will be moving towards the point directly, do you deny random deathmatching on our server? You shoot a poor guy that wasn't even involved on a situation, even too you didn't even say a word to him. Your intentions on our server were to deathmatch, and they were clear enough. I would like you to be honest and say the truth on the next reply. Otherwise, consider your appeal denied. Reply within 48 hours.

1 hour ago, Jack McCarthy said:

do you deny random deathmatching on our server?

Yes. 

You shoot a poor guy that wasn't even involved on a situation, even too you didn't even say a word to him. Your intentions on our server were to deathmatch, and they were clear enough.

But he shoot me first!!!!             PROOFS (click me in case you're dumb)

I would like you to be honest and say the truth on the next reply. Otherwise, consider your appeal denied. Reply within 48 hours.

Are you asking me to admit something i've never done? Sir!!!!!!

*If you have any other questions, im here to answer them.

I would like to point out few more things. Since you have joined our server, you were going on robbery sprees, seeking for first action to start a shotout where there shouldn't be. First of all, you took down a player along with your friends, because he didn't pull over to you which is deathmatch.

Spoiler

[#03] When performing a roleplay which has no initial intention of murder (like a robbery, arrest, etc) and the other party/victim does not comply, all (non-lethal force) roleplay options have to be exhausted before resulting to lethal force (murder, etc). For example: this means for a non complying robbery victim roleplay attempts should be done to reach the initial roleplay goal.

Not too long after recieving a punishment about deathmatch, and warned to stop. You headed back to where you have been, and carjacked a lady, and attempted to rob her again and again, which is literally considered as poor roleplay (Robbery sprees). And there, we got convinced that you and your friends weren't there to roleplay, and a ban was issued.

33 minutes ago, Jack McCarthy said:

I would like to point out few more things. Since you have joined our server, you were going on robbery sprees, seeking for first action to start a shotout where there shouldn't be. First of all, you took down a player along with your friends, because he didn't pull over to you which is deathmatch.

Hide contents

[#03] When performing a roleplay which has no initial intention of murder (like a robbery, arrest, etc) and the other party/victim does not comply, all (non-lethal force) roleplay options have to be exhausted before resulting to lethal force (murder, etc). For example: this means for a non complying robbery victim roleplay attempts should be done to reach the initial roleplay goal.

i dont want to flame you and get this ban appeal denied as i want to play on this server again, But:

- how i'll roleplay with someone who's using a sport car evading from me on foot, expecting me not to shoot? what you expect me to do?

- the rule you mentioned might be true if we both on foot, he didnt comply and i just killed him not giving him any time to resist.

PROOFS

37 minutes ago, Jack McCarthy said:

Not too long after recieving a punishment about deathmatch, and warned to stop. You headed back to where you have been, and carjacked a lady, and attempted to rob her again and again, which is literally considered as poor roleplay (Robbery sprees). And there, we got convinced that you and your friends weren't there to roleplay, and a ban was issued.

what do you mean by ''again and again", that lady got robbed one time only, how its poor roleplay robbing someone? that lady was RPly carjacked, robbed and since she co operated she was left alive, then comes that guy from my previous clip 1v3ing us while we trying to evade on foot, shooting us for no reason still i got banned for it.
- on your previous reply you stated that i random DMed asking me to admit it, you still haven't showed me that part..

After all, im truly sorry if i did break any rule here, i'll make sure to read server's rules and not breaking them in the future, can you unban me now? 🙂

Alright,

I will consider what you have said above there, and give you another chance to play again on our server. However, you will be unbanned after three days from now. Hopefully, no rulebreaks to happen in future. This will remain locked until then.

• Jack McCarthy changed the title to [UNBAN: 06/05/2021] - Tyrone_Guerra banned by Arslan Carter
  • Jack McCarthy locked this topic