Jebiemy_Zydow banned by Dexter_Kowalski

Taktyn
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jebiemy_Zydow

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dexter_Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    04/19/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    awful attitude & constant copbaiting, not here to roleplay

• Personal comment

[sory for my not perfect eng, ask if you cant understand something]

Hello, Im a new Valrise player from Poland. I was maybe three hours on the server and got banned with reason of "awful attitude and copbaiting".

If we are talking about awful atitude - I felt that the administrator thinks that Im an idiot person who knows all server rules but I ignore them. I wasn't kind to him, but I've never offended him with any swear. So my behavior is personal. I believe that If a person is not nice to me I will be not nice to him.

Copbaiting is also exaggereted in my opinion. I was playing fun with towtruck, I just stolen a police vehicle and that admin froze me. 

The police chased me not becouse I was provoking them, but becouse I was wanted. They got /su on me and I was keeping driving around town becouse they couldn't catch me.

Summarizing. 

Im a new player - played maybe 3 hours on server. I heard this server is light-rp so I wasn't focusing at roleplay at all and just have a good time. I did bad with a towtruck, thats a point. I shouldn't stole police's vehicle. Admin frozen me, I've never made any swear on him. He was mad, becouse I was offensive with my words and he banned me for that + tow. 

In my opinion I won't be banned for all this. Maybe jailed. After 3 hours of playing, without any problems before - permban is my first punisment someone can know that Im comming on this serwer to "not roleplay"; dude, just give me a time, I need to learn how to play on this server, met all rules.

Thats all, please unban me and let me play. Thanks for watching, bye.

Hello, Jebiemy_Zydow!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James locked this topic