Jageera_Reznov banned by Kacper

Jageera
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Jageera_Reznov!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

11 hours ago, Jageera said:

I have zero punishments. I never had a ban for breaking roleplay rules. I was warned no more than 3-4 times for breaking "roleplay" rules in my Valrise career. Right now I have zero punishments and I don't know how I could "constantly" be breaking rules.

Sorry, you are delusional somehow. So it's better that I get the facts at you first:

11 warnings for DeathMatching / Poor roleplay.
1 temporary ban for Death Matching.

3 Full bans for cheating and now 1 ban for mixed punishments.

image.png

This is not what is know as "zero punishment".

Now, moving onto the current ban:

Your allies were inside gas station 9 after shootout which was barricaded by few cops and you decided to snipe at those cops who barricaded the gas station with your crew without any involvement directly with those cops. This action directly violates our 2 rules. Let me quote for you: Server Rules -> Roleplay rules -> 08. Cop Baiting -> Clarification I and III, which states:

[#01] If any amount of suspects have been barricaded inside a property, other civilians/suspects may not enter it or aid them by shooting after law enforcement has been established outside. It does not matter how many cops are holding the barricade outside.

[#03] It is not allowed to aid/join/backup other suspects/criminals by direct shooting at the law enforcement when not a part of that situation. You first have to become involved and a part of the situation through other means. Examples could be driving an escape car, threatening the cops, distractions, etc.

Cops reached GS9 barricaded the place after clearing outside, you proceed to shoot those cops who barricaded the place.

unknown.png

Here is a picture showing you sniping the cops at the GS who barricaded the remaining few inside. After you shot the cops SWAT/HRT came in scene.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------X--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now coming to some observations on your play pattern, you never contributed to any roleplay in server. You come in here for shootout and turfs and leave, you and your whole crew were part of so called "paradise" and server was much better without your meaning less shootouts or DM oriented mentality. Now that your paradise is closed you are back with your crew and this is causing issue in gameplay for our persistent players. This server is better off without a player like as you have shown no intent to change from your DM oriented game style despite repeated warnings and punishments. Since this is your 4th ban and since you are you, your appeal is denied and hence forth do not bother to apply as you won't be unbanned, our server is better without you.

Edited by INFERNO
  • Like 2