Jessica_Garcia banned by Daniel_Campbell

Peechy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jessica_Garcia

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    04/09/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Mass DM

• Personal comment

Hello, so I got bored so I thought getting banned and ban evading is fun now it's boring and I'm here. I haven't ban evaded for few days and I won't do it anymore, we had a little trashtalk with Daniel but I hope both of us didn't take it seriously because I didn't, I still think he's a good man whatever I said there.  I think I deserve a chance because before I got banned I had almost clear punishment history and also it was my first ban.

Hello, Jessica_Garcia!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You have some guts you trash talk my admins, you shit on the server, you break rules likes they do no exist for you, then upload those to YouTube. You blatantly made videos which shows you used cheats, DMed people, shit talked admins on multiple occasion and multiple platforms YET you are here saying "I think I deserve a chance". Well no Einstein, this is not your dream world where you can do whatever you can think of and get away with it, everything comes with consequences. The server is much better off without a toxic, immature and degenerated person like you, do not bother to appeal for your ban, it is permanent and won't be removed.

((This decision has been taken care of and is final.))

• Popcorn 1