deshawn_anderson banned by daniel

Subbe
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    deshawn_anderson

• Which staff member banned you?
    daniel

• When did you get banned?
    03/28/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    dm on my second account and ban evading

• Personal comment

im changed!🚫🧢

• Like 1

Hello, deshawn_anderson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

19 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Put in more effort, how have you changed despite you ban evading almost every single day, how can we ensure you won't DM again and that you aren't ban evading as we speak?

ok ok i wont dm anyone on my mom and tay smith! I wont ban evade again because it sucks ass, on banned homies. I ban evaded as disko kahvinkeitin and emma something and got banned faster than jovanca jovanca

• Popcorn 3

2 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Not the kind of effort I was expecting, lemme rephrase it in a better way. Write me an essay of 1000 words explaining each rule you broke and what are your future plans if you ever get unbanned.

lol 1000 words? no way. so basically i pulled up on opps at smb and they started to insult us soooooooo we smoked em "ic issue" jack really didnt like that so he banned us :( day later? i got banned for ban evading and dming on my second account that never happened, maybe in daniels imagination so i logged in as disko kahvinkeitin and some other accounts that got banned in one minute or LESS. in future ill post up at gs9 prolly afk and rp with my homies like idle blocks main hustla moncef htiti and lamar anderson. so i'll rent bikes, give my assests to nba, stand in gs9, craft guns, hussle, drive around, get into asits for no reason, argue in /b, cry when opps/fiveo smokes me, throw /me lines like a maniac, produce rp screens and so on. the list is endless but how ever there is no way i'll write 1000words essay.

• Enes locked this topic