Molo_Patcho banned by Benson_Jefferson

LAMBORZEN
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Molo_Patcho

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Jefferson

• When did you get banned?
    03/25/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    `Ban evasion - Jack_Wick

• Personal comment

I am not here to say things like (I did nothing wrong).

Benson is 100% right.

But i would like to be given a second chance.

I came back here after i played for a long time on lsrp so i know the rules better than my name.

I will not break any rules.

Hello, Molo_Patcho!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello there.

Firstly, your main account is Jack_Wick. Secondly, you got punished five times in less than a week including a tempban and a ban. How can we ensure that you have changed? Will you keep the attitude you entered with? Will you focus on roleplay instead of what you have done? Reply to this within 48hours.

Edited by Jack McCarthy

Hello Jack, 
You ban evaded again and I gave you a chance to apply in two weeks.
You are not allowed to create more unban appeals for two weeks.

Good luck

- Benson Jefferson

• Ben$on locked this topic