[30/3/21] Alberto Ricci banned by Shanus Rae

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alberto Ricci

• Which staff member banned you?
    Shanus Rae

• When did you get banned?
    03/16/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    /q to avoid punishment

• Personal comment

Basically I was leaving because it was getting late and I had to wake up early tomorrow. Before I /q I did a /me screams SNIPER IS ON STADIUM and then Shanus pmed me "thats its not allowed and to not do it again", I replied "ah okay I didn't know" and I was going to /q because it was getting late as soon as I turn my laptop off I see my discord msg to come ig. I tried to come but I was banned already. I though it was verbal warning, and not to repeat it but it turns out its a ban. I am sorry for /q when I didn't know. - Alberto Ricci

Edited by Shamus
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Alberto Ricci!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello.

1) I did not tell you not to do it again. I was mid conversation with you. 

2) You claimed somebody told you it was allowed. Who?

3) It clearly isn't allowed. You can't talk in any local chat while knocked so why would /me be an acceptable way to circumvent that?

4) You quit while I was in the middle of talking to you as you knew a punishment was coming.

5) Your punishment history is huge and this ban is long overdue. You certainly would not have gotten a verbal warning for it.  

6) What actions are you going to take to improve your behavior on the server? 

Hello sir, I am sorry and it was late I was half asleep so I wasn’t very sure what was going on. I saw some players communicate like that I am not going to mention names but I can mention names in private(discord) if you really want to know. I will certainly start to behave and try not to get a lot of punishments, yes I do have quite a lot of punishment and understand I need to be getting it sorted out or I will be banned. To improve myself I will start to avoid “bad rp” eg. pulling a gun on 10 people and I have also disabled /ask chat from my previous temp ban. Which I fully understand it was my mistake. Plus I will stop to be dm hungry, by going to dm on dm server like tdm and having fun there. Also Mr Shanus as stated above I was half asleep and light headed. Sorry for my bad behavior. I also tried to log in to get my punishment but I was a bit late sorry my bad.

• Shamus changed the title to [23/3/21]Alberto Ricci banned by Shanus Rae
  • Shamus changed the title to [30/3/21]Alberto Ricci banned by Shanus Rae
  • James changed the title to [30/3/21] Alberto Ricci banned by Shanus Rae