Lukas_Stewart banned by Zac

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Lukas_Stewart!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

1 hour ago, Zac said:

What changed brother? The way you posted your appeal appears to be trollish. How do you expect us to take you seriously? 

Typed it in a hurry but im really sorry for what i did... I know it was wrong and all but it was never by intention please if you could forgive me and unban me 

Dedicated enough to acc do it bro. Words dont mean anything actions do. My words meant nothing but my actions were wrong AGAIN very sry about that and i assure you i will never repeat it again so if you find it deep inside of ur heart to forgive stupid lukas he is a changed man. Ever since i got banned there wasnt much to do tbh got bored of my PC. but now if i get the chance of being unbanned i will make sure to never repeat my mistakes again. Because if i do get unbanned i will only focus on RP and not shootouts. Aint the thing that i dont follow rules its just that im dumb af u know that :) i got banned like 3 or 4 months ago and got fucking bored of my PC focused on studies. Now that its my final exams for the year i got free time to RP and not be a burden to the server management EVER again. Not saying i was smart enough to believe what i did was stupid af but now ive changed . I usdd to be racist but it got boring and i figured in my 2 iq autistic head that it was wrong and mean Very sorry to anyone i offended or insulted . Im pretty dedicated to get unbanned cause ive got friends and cool memories on this server even tho i repeated my mistakes like 4 times before and did even more mistakes after getting banned i did nothing for the last 3 months ive chilled up and changed Thank you 

• Zac locked this topic