Susen_Jones banned by Enes_Soprano

Susen_Jones
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Susen_Jones

• Which staff member banned you?
    Enes_Soprano

• When did you get banned?
    02/24/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    account sharing

• Personal comment

I have been told to make one more appeal including this incident, i would to apologise for everything that i have done and it will never happen again and that im really sorry 

Edited by Enes

Hello, Susen_Jones!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

First of all, you claimed it was a joke, and then you said it was a mistake, which one? Secondly, I’ve asked you multiple times, which you never answered. I’ll be asking you once again, hopefully this time I will get the right answer.: ‘Who did you want to send the message to?’ And third of all, why do we believe you that it was a joke?

the joke was what i claimed (the sharing part and the mistake was who i sent it too, i will gladly answer that the person i wanted to send the message too was a girl named anna i do not remember her surname name but i put in chat ''/pm anna'' and it had sent it to the wrong one you also do not have the proof that i am actually account sharing which i am not. you need to believe it is a joke because i did not even know what account sharing was before being banned and have never done it and i have also never done anything to break the rules before in samp so why would i do something so stupid like this. i do not know what other information i can provide to you to prove my point but i am being 100% honest here and all i want is too be trusted and unbanned is there anyway you can check the ip's of the people who have logged into my account too show you that there is nobody else

As you were banned on 23 February, you will not wait 2 weeks, but you'll be unbanned. Make sure this joke/mistake won't happen again in the future, be more careful because you saw what happened because of that joke.

Edited by Enes

• Enes changed the title to [23/03/21] - Susen_Jones banned by Enes_Soprano
  • Enes changed the title to Susen_Jones banned by Enes_Soprano
  • Enes locked this topic