MaS_General banned by idk

Kennan
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    MaS_General

• Which staff member banned you?
    idk

• When did you get banned?
    06/20/2019

• What is the ban reason?
    Idk

• Personal comment

I want you to unban me please, I haven't done anything wrong to your community and you thought I am ban evading after my sister played in the server

• Like 1

Hello, MaS_General!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I am getting more angry If you stay on we're not unbanned MaS use Noah Brown, This is not going to happen and my main account should be back. I started to hear that administrators change rules whenever they want right? why you don't get punished too for that? THE RULES SAY MAIN ACCOUNT AND NOT ALT ACCOUNT SO GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACK AND STOP MAKING ME ANGRY THIS IS DISRESPECTFULL AND UNACCEPTABLE YOU JUST CAN GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACK WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT HUH? WHAT'S WRNG TELL ME I WANT TO PLAY ON MY ACCOUNT AND THIS IS MY RIGHTS TO GET MY MAIN ACCOUNT BACK OR IT JUST BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS OLDER THAN ALL OF YOU AND YOU ALL HATE ME? JUST BECAUSE YOU ALL HATE ME? IF I AM A KID YOU ALL CONTROL ME? THAT'S NOT HAPPENING I AM A KID YEAH BUT I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANY SHITTY ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNT AND I WANT MY MAIN ONE, YOU DON'T WANT TO UNBAN ME BECAUSE IT'S MADE BEFORE YEARS AND OLDER THAN MOST OF ADMINS ACCOUNT AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK

Just end it and give my account, I LOVE IT I HATE NOAH BROWN AND OTHER ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS I just love MaS_General most of my greatest moments there, I can say that this account is old so yeah people say i am old player and I WON'T BREAK ANY RULES, I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING TO YOU, JUST GIVE ME 1 CHANCE AND AFTER 3 MONTHS MY ALL PUNISHMENTS HISTORY WILL BE REMOVE THEN I WILL BE FINE.

Yea, you shouldn't have played on Noah Brown then? Or appeal for a ban on that account? Why didn't you just stick to your "MAIN" account? You using caps lock is not intimidating me whatsoever, so you better stop it before I close this appeal. I will discuss this among other admins and managers and I'll update you with the outcome on this appeal.