Solim Townes

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Name: Solim Townes

Type: Business

Reason: I am pretty sure that what I need is not listed here neither if this is right section to post this here or not. Therefore, I will just explain accordingly. I bought the business that was listed in the gambino family auction today which it is listed here https://www.thegambinofamily.xyz/market.html

I've changed the location of that interior from the roof to downward, same building but just DOWN. ((Therefore the command /buy doesn't really work anymore. Also, I've asked many admins in-game if they do have the eligibility to put that "bar" icon on my business location, would be appreciated)) (( The exactly cords of my business are: (46,1511.2120,-1880.5234,13.5391,175.5348,0,0,0,0,0,0)

Image: 

Position of the property icon has no effect on /buy.

1 hour ago, Peter. said:

if they do have the eligibility to put that "bar" icon on my business location, would be appreciated

This only works on bar properties and not "office" properties with bar interiors.

I had a conversation with Eduardo yesterday and he said I might need to do a template request, it was worth a try. The previous owner of this place said it was working, I posted this request on his belief