[12/03/21] - John_Wonnet banned by Kyle_Reyes

John_Wonnet
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    John_Wonnet

• Which staff member banned you?
    kyle_reyes

• When did you get banned?
    03/08/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    get out hacker

• Personal comment

re-writes appeals because admin @moncho closed it for no reason, slandering me without any evidence, please consider the appeal of the main admin because there are abuses on the part of the admin.

Edited by Zac

Hello, John_Wonnet!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

How do you explain the hundreds of cars that rained around Glen Park? Five other high level players witnessed the incident, also this wasn't the first time you got banned. The first time Chris thought it was not you. Now you're banned again "coincidentally" with the same hacks that happened when you were first banned.

56 minutes ago, Zac said:

How do you explain the hundreds of cars that rained around Glen Park? Five other high level players witnessed the incident, also this wasn't the first time you got banned. The first time Chris thought it was not you. Now you're banned again "coincidentally" with the same hacks that happened when you were first banned.

man, what same hacks? I ONLY DRIVED A CAR IN THE CITY, what do some cars thrown up into the sky have to do with me ??? do you have any evidence for me or are you slandering me again?  some hacker bothers others and you ban me just because he was around?

Edited by John_Wonnet

There were no other people to hack beside you. I don't need to show you evidence if I have 5 other players witnessing what happened, no one else left during the time the incident happened and it did not continue after you've been kicked out of the server. Sorry but I do trust those people, they are veterans on the server and won't even think of doing such hacks. I advise you to check up your game directory maybe "you were not aware" of installing hacks.

man what are you raving about I was around the other players and just drove around town. Do you have any sceerna or did these witnesses see me fly or anything like that? For my part, I was just cycling around town, how could you confuse cycling with falling cars ???? You don't have any evidence, sceerns, tapes, nothing to indicate that I was cheating. you write that many witnesses saw it, but what did they see? I also saw that cars suddenly started to fall from the sky and I am a witness to it, but I have not seen anyone who could be responsible for it.

11 godzin temu Zac powiedział:

Poza tobą nie było innych ludzi do włamania. Nie muszę przedstawiać Ci dowodów, jeśli pięciu innych graczy jest świadkami tego, co się stało, nikt inny nie pozostał w czasie, gdy zdarzenie miało miejsce i nie trwało to po wyrzuceniu Cię z serwera. Przepraszam, ale ufam tym ludziom, są weteranami na serwerze i nawet nie pomyślą o robieniu takich hacków. Radzę sprawdzić katalog z grą, być może „nie wiedziałeś” o instalowaniu hacków.

Oddly enough we still do not trust you but, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. To be fair to you and to the rest of the community, you'll be unbanned and be forced to use our Anti-cheat system.

Guide on how to install is found here: https://valrisegaming.com/cac

You'll be unbanned on friday. 12 of March 2021, do not ban evade till then.

• Zac changed the title to [12/03/21] - John_Wonnet banned by Kyle_Reyes
  • Zac locked this topic