[10/03/21] - Conor_Thompson banned by Daniel_Campbell

Hunter_Snow
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Conor_Thompson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    01/26/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot and ban evading after.

• Personal comment

Hello, 

with this I admit that I have ban-evaded, I should have admitted it at first but the stress to get caught got me and I thought there was not enough evidence. So it was stupid of me to lie but I had the feeling that I could get out of it which of course is not the case. Sorry to ban evade with Mia Doyle. If I can still be un-banned in the future, I will just behave according to the rules of the server. I just thought it was sucked to get banned as I was so active. And then I started creating another account.

Hopefully I can be forgiven and get another chance.

Edited by Daniel Campbell

Hello, Conor_Thompson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You lied several times, both in-game and on the forums. When approached in-game on the Mia Doyle account, you blatantly lied when it was obvious. I then gave you a second chance to come clean in your ban appeal. Why should we unban you if there's clearly intent to mislead admins?

I should be un-banned because I see my mistakes, and as you said I had to come clean when you asked me first. But I was a bit stressed out and that's why I kept on lying. It was a dumb action and I promise that anything like this won't happen again in the future. 

Again. Sorry for lying. 

I'll extend the unban date by 1 more week, hopefully that's enough for you to acknowledge that such behaviour is not tolerated here.

To be unbanned in 1 weeks time, on the 10th March 2021.

Locked until then.

• Like 1

• Proxus changed the title to [10/03/21] - Conor_Thompson banned by Daniel_Campbell
  • Proxus locked this topic