Lara_Kirano banned by Dont remember

Lara_Blood

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lara_Kirano

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dont remember

• When did you get banned?
    09/28/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

Hello Im Back ^^
    With another ban appeal :)i made last ban appeal on January 17 here is link!
    I really want play on Valrise RP (Mudoo) again =).

I was DM-ing because i got scammed when new rule came ingame...
    I didnt know for that new rule (Car scamming) I was really mad after that scam and i was hunting this guy (gambino) everywhere...

After I killed him near beach police came and i was shooting them and get banned little bit after that.
    I'll do my best to RP better next time if i get unbanned :I
    Thanks for reading my ban appeal and happy valentines ❤️

Hello, Lara_Kirano!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hi Lara,

In review of your punishment history, It's clear that out of all the 39 punishments you received, none were taken seriously.

Plenty of chances were given to you to re integrate back into the server and play by the rules, but each chance was dismissed and you repeatedly went back to your old ways.

Therefore, this appeal is denied and you will not be unbanned.

Edited by Buddah.