[26/03/21] - Kosta_Vukovic banned by Marshall_Hunter

Kosta Vukovic
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kosta_Vukovic

• Which staff member banned you?
    Marshall_Hunter

• When did you get banned?
    02/20/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Speed Hack

• Personal comment

I dont have any Hacks. im only donwload car mod and car come crazy with speed i dont know why but you first check my PC and if you find any cheat and any hack you can give me ban not just like that you giving ban .. https://ibb.co/Jsd7RKg pitchure of car and speed im giving to check my pc if you want but im very mad now... give me unban..

Edited by Zac

Hello, Kosta_Vukovic!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Kosta,

Let me point out at first that you should not be lying on your appeal, secondly we do not ban without any evidences so if you want to be unbanned, you better tell the truth and come up clean.

I downloaded the mod from the internet car lambo and it was installed and the car really goes like a lambo I have no reason to lie, I don't want to justify myself to anyone, believe it or not but that's how I always give the computer to check if you want if you don't want I do not care.

Alright lets put it this way, my friend. You downloaded a modification which you clearly stated and I quote "I downloaded the mod from the internet car lambo and it was installed and the car really goes like a lambo" but it was in fact a modification for a MANANA which cannot go fast. Now the "mod" you have installed enhances or "hacks" the speed of the Manana in-order for it to go fast. To conclude everything you sir, downloaded an illegal modification and used it to your own advantage regardless you did not know it had those hacks injected into the modification. Do we have a clear perspective now? 

Upon further review, this ban is indeed valid and is deemed to be necessary given your record. Now upon reviewing your punishment history, this is your fourth time being banned from the server. All four are different from each other but this just clearly shows you have no clear understanding of the rules of our server. I just have one question for you, why would we ever trust you and let you play in the server again? 

Everything is as you stated, believe it or not on you from those 3 previous bans it's just 1 my fault it's that BA for the others I justified myself but it's not worth it when you have your own, I don't know anyone else who justifiably got unban but it doesn't matter now whether you will give me an unban it's up to you I would like to continue playing on this server because I brought a lot of friends who also liked the server and we started playing there actively and I would be sorry if I didn't get unban so it stays up to you I will be wrong if I don't get unban but it doesn't matter what's there, if I don't get unban I just want to say that it was a great pleasure to play on this server....

• Zac locked this topic
  • Zac changed the title to [26/03/21] - Kosta_Vukovic banned by Marshall_Hunter
  • 1 month later...
  • Enes locked this topic