Sergei_Smirnov banned by David Rodriguez

Sergei
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sergei_Smirnov

• Which staff member banned you?
    David Rodriguez

• When did you get banned?
    07/20/18

• What is the ban reason?
    DM, shitty behaviour

• Personal comment

I was told by a couple of friends to head in game due to a property. I wasn't home at the time and I came later on. I opened a support ticket and I didn't have a clarification about it. May I know what I've done wrong with the property system?

Admin in charge, David Rodriguez said that I've been DMing yesterday in the morning when no admins were online. Truth is there was a couple of players who were talking shit out of their asses. I went to them and gave them a lesson. I admit what I did is wrong and completely violates the server rules. If there was an admin online, things would have gone differently. They would get muted and therefore I wouldn't go that far to DM them. Onwards, they kept coming back to me in order to achieve their revenge. Just because they can't shoot, doesn't make my ''spree'' legitmate. It was them returning after death and not vice versa.

Then, Al Capone came in game. The case was handled by him. I was issued a warning for DM, and those 2 players would get ajailed once they come back in game. I apologised for what I did and promised that it wouldn't happen again. Not sure why a ban is neccessary since it wasn't repeated.

About my shitty behaviour, I've made it clear already. There are a lot of disrespectful people & those who don't deserve playing in that server; they're not getting anything more than they deserve.

Hello, Sergei_Smirnov!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You weren't banned just by me. You were banned by 4 other administrators. Let me make something very clear before we start, this is not the first time you DM all of the online players during the absence of admins. We have had many reports about you in the past for the same reason. Yes, the DM incident was handled in-game by Al Capone, but later we found out your shit behavior in-game and your punishment history and as i stated previously, this is not the first time you kill everyone for shit reasons. And so, Al Capone and 3 others, including me agreed on banning you.

In the logs, you keep on insulting players, telling them to buy guns and fight you, encouraging them to rulebreak, asking players if they wanna die. If someone is talking shit, you do not go and DM them, you should ignore it. You know the rules very clear.

Edited by CraZe

43 minutes ago, CraZe said:

Let me make something very clear before we start, this is not the first time you DM all of the online players during the absence of admins. We have had many reports about you in the past for the same reason.

I am pretty sure that I'm being reported for DM whenever someone is killed by me, regardless of admins being online or not. Just because they report, doesn't mean it's a legit report. I can't count how many times I did not report someone for poor RP. People had over 4 guns on their heads and all they did was running away; perfectly showing their poor RP within this server. Instead of me reporting them, it happens the complete opposite. I get reported, I'm the one being questioned when in fact it should be them. People's poor RP triggers their deaths. Hence, countless moanings come via the famous command /report.

later we found out your shit behavior in-game and your punishment history and as i stated previously, this is not the first time you kill everyone for shit reasons. And so, Al Capone and 3 others, including me agreed on banning you.

You might have found out that it was them who started all this shit, not me. If you look up to my punishment history, all those punishments came as a result of other people's rulebreaks. I got tired of reporting and seeing no results to be honest, so I decided to take matters myself. I've no power to report, no power to punish those who do wrong. Now, if you were on my shoes, what would you do? What would you do if your RP gets completely refused and ruined by those who run away everytime you approach RPly? What would you do if someone refuses to leave a situation in which they're dead? What would you do if people insult you and reporting them end up with a funny verbal warning?

In the logs, you keep on insulting players, telling them to buy guns and fight you, encouraging them to rulebreak, asking players if they wanna die. If someone is talking shit, you do not go and DM them, you should ignore it. You know the rules very clear.

Yes, overall I understand the situation that got me here and I respect your decision. My actions cannot be justified. It was a big mistake of mine to lower myself into other people's levels. I now understand that reporting, insulting, shooting and killing won't fix a thing. I should simply disable server's public chat (if you ask me it should be permanently disabled). If I have a chance to be unbanned, you won't see such actions from my side again. I will simply ignore those breaking the rules and mind my own business. Once you see such things happening again from my side, feel free to permanently remove me from here.

Edited by Sergei

15 hours ago, Sergei said:

I am pretty sure that I'm being reported for DM whenever someone is killed by me, regardless of admins being online or not. Just because they report, doesn't mean it's a legit report. I can't count how many times I did not report someone for poor RP. People had over 4 guns on their heads and all they did was running away; perfectly showing their poor RP within this server. Instead of me reporting them, it happens the complete opposite. I get reported, I'm the one being questioned when in fact it should be them. People's poor RP triggers their deaths. Hence, countless moanings come via the famous command /report.

Yes, some reports are invalid but in the past there were reports that were handled in-game and were VALID. You were reported for the exact same thing in the past and i was gonna talk to you but sadly i went on vacation and completely forgot about the report. If people break rules, you /report them, if no admins are present, you report on forums and i can 100 percent guarantee you it will be handled.

You might have found out that it was them who started all this shit, not me. If you look up to my punishment history, all those punishments came as a result of other people's rulebreaks. I got tired of reporting and seeing no results to be honest, so I decided to take matters myself. I've no power to report, no power to punish those who do wrong. Now, if you were on my shoes, what would you do? What would you do if your RP gets completely refused and ruined by those who run away everytime you approach RPly? What would you do if someone refuses to leave a situation in which they're dead? What would you do if people insult you and reporting them end up with a funny verbal warning?

I do not believe that. Not once i have seen someone saying i was punished because X person broke the rule. No results? Show me a report that wasn't handled properly and even if it wasn't handled properly, you can forum report and request a manager to handle it. I can understand your frustrations when someone rulebreaks but you, as a staff member of TDM, you do know that the first thing you need to have while reporting is patience. We do not take rulebreaks slightly, we don't. This is why you are here. We only give verbal warnings when the person is either new or did not broke the rule intentionally. In your case, you are well aware of the rules.

Yes, overall I understand the situation that got me here and I respect your decision. My actions cannot be justified. It was a big mistake of mine to lower myself into other people's levels. I now understand that reporting, insulting, shooting and killing won't fix a thing. I should simply disable server's public chat (if you ask me it should be permanently disabled). If I have a chance to be unbanned, you won't see such actions from my side again. I will simply ignore those breaking the rules and mind my own business. Once you see such things happening again from my side, feel free to permanently remove me from here.

You need to understand that if others rulebreak, you shouldn't handle the matter by yourself. It is good that you have admitted to your mistakes thus i am willing to give you a chance.

Review date set to 27th of July.