Quincy Ross banned by James_Kavanagh

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Quincy Ross

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    02/15/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Multi accounting ???

• Personal comment

after being told to "appeal when ima come clean" and a few insults from @monchoon discord (calling me a retard and allat cuz he mad he got no proof) i applied

Hello, Quincy Ross!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

So you expect me to keep my cool after you thrown several insults and kept pinging me? You can obviously understand I was annoyed and if we put the insults on a scale, this is nothing close to yours.

But you are still denying the fact that you have multiaccounted. Why can't you just come clean and tell us why you decided to do so? It'll make it easier on you and easier on us.

6 hours ago, moncho said:

So you expect me to keep my cool after you thrown several insults and kept pinging me? You can obviously understand I was annoyed

Yeah but do you expect me to keep my cool after for a month of being banned (that i wanted to get myself banned why would I open a no spread menu for no reason and close it) and finally wanted to play not only I get banned again, but I also get made fun of by admins and players when I literally didnt do it.

And yes I've had an account Quincy Ross that I renamed to Keisha something back in 2018 and when I got back into mudoo in like 2019-2020 I forgot I've named myself that and used my old name, thinking yall reset accounts. But when I realised it I /reported it and admins told me it was fine as soon as I dont log in that account, and you can see I haven't logged into that account since before I made this account

Okay, after discussing with the banning admin we've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt which also means we're going to unban you as of now. If we found out you have lied to us you will face harsh consequences along with a harsh unban process. If you have something to confess, do it in my DMs, it's never too late.

To be unbanned.