Carlos_DSouza banned by Daniel_Compbell

Carlos
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Carlos_DSouza

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Compbell

• When did you get banned?
    02/08/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of tools to mask identity

• Personal comment

Hi, Daniel Compbell was the one who activated my account the other day. At that time too, he accused me of using a serial changer but wasn't able to prove me guilty. Today, I was playing normally when suddenly I got kicked for standing idle without tabbing out despite of me driving a police rancher at that time. I rejoined the game in like 20 secs and was about to pm Daniel in order to clarify the kick and that's when I get banned. I have even told him on Discord that I'll send him screenshots of my GTA SA folder but according to him, it's useless. I have also asked him to re-join the game for his peace of mind but he didn't allow me to do so. I have told Daniel something but I won't tell here just to make sure that he trusts me when I say that I don't have any serial changer sort of thing but I guess his proofs are very very valid against me. I am ready to co-operate with you guys, just tell me what should I do in order to prove myself innocent.

Best Regards,

Hello, Carlos_DSouza!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

7 hours ago, Rustler_Westwood said:

@Carlos Administrator that banned you was certain that you were using a serial changer or some "tool to mask identity" which we already have proof of. 

Instead of denying the fact, come out clean and there may a chance for your unban.

Meanwhile...

IMG_20210209_004938.jpg

My statement won't change because I am not lying. You cannot force me to accept by emotionally black mailing me. Even if you deny this appeal, I'll contact somebody from the management to have a look at this appeal.

7 hours ago, Daniel Campbell said:

Who is Tommy_McMillan?

No idea.

24 minutes ago, Daniel Campbell said:

You're quite clearly lying here. When I approved you, you removed the serial changer. Later on, it was being used again. Come clean in the next reply before we dig out additional pieces of evidence.

First of all, why would I lie to you? I joined immediately after you asked me to remove the serial changer and rejoin which clearly shows that I don't have any serial changer file. Secondly, I even have no idea that such files exist. I am still surprised. Furthermore, I told you that I can send you screenshots of my gta sa folder but according to you, it's a useless act. One more thing I'd like to mention here, I sometimes play from my PC and sometimes from two laptops so maybe that might be causing issues. If my GPCI changes, then I believe this is the reason. If you want any proof regarding that, I can connect from 3 accounts simultaneously and talk to you. Read my first reply once again, I have even said that you have very very solid proofs against me and that is why I got banned so why would I challenge your decision if I were lying?

No, that would not be the reason considering it changes so frequently. 

56 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I even have no idea that such files exist

Let me break down what happened into a few steps:

1. You joined the server and left (presumably disconnected/crashed, etc)

2. You rejoined, requesting account approval and your serial had changed

3. I asked you to rejoin/remove it and to some surprise, it had magically disappeared. This shows that you knew what it was or else you wouldn't have been able to remove it.

4. You played the server frequently and the serial changed frequently.

On top of this, another admin also asked you to remove your serial changer which you did not do. I kicked you to ensure that the serial changed again and sure enough, it did - hence the ban.

5 hours ago, Carlos said:

No idea.

I'll ask again just to give you another chance, you have 0 idea who this person is?

Edited by Daniel Campbell

3 hours ago, Daniel Campbell said:

No, that would not be the reason considering it changes so frequently. 

Let me break down what happened into a few steps:

1. You joined the server and left (presumably disconnected/crashed, etc)

2. You rejoined, requesting account approval and your serial had changed

3. I asked you to rejoin/remove it and to some surprise, it had magically disappeared. This shows that you knew what it was or else you wouldn't have been able to remove it.

4. You played the server frequently and the serial changed frequently.

On top of this, another admin also asked you to remove your serial changer which you did not do. I kicked you to ensure that the serial changed again and sure enough, it did - hence the ban.

I'll ask again just to give you another chance, you have 0 idea who this person is?

Alright, first of all I promise that I didn't even touch a single file in my gta sa folder after I left the server upon your orders. Secondly, I needed to become a level 1 player in order to make driving license / become a legal citizen and for that, I joined from my laptop as I didn't want to play at that time but also wanted to farm time. Now when you kicked me and asked me to remove the changer, I immediately came to know that something is not good and re-joined from the same laptop. After sometime, I started playing on my PC and things started going smoothly. James kicked me for the same reason when I was playing from my PC and then I rejoined from my laptop as I knew that you guys have GPCI of my laptop so connecting from PC will make James think that I am using some serial changer sort of thing. Coming towards the final incident, the ban. When you kicked me yesterday, I was playing on my PC and re-joined from it as I thought that issue has been resolved but you banned me thereafter. I am still surprised that what has caused such trouble for me, I have checked my gta sa folder 101 times but wasn't able to find a single suspicious file. As far as that person is concerned, I still claim that I have absolutely no idea. However, I am ready to co-operate up to the best of my capabilities. 

1 hour ago, Daniel Campbell said:

What is the reason for playing with two devices?

There are basically two reasons. First one being my brother who plays at PC and needs some time and the second reason is that just to farm time. When I connected from my PC initially when my account was still inside management control, some guys were talking that you need level 1 for driver's license and level 3 to become a cop but I didn't want to play at that time so I joined from my laptop in order to farm time. Yesterday, when James kicked me, I immediately came to know that this might be the issue so I rejoined from my laptop just so that James don't take any action against me. I can't remember about my 3rd laptop that whether I have played from it or not because the other day, I was installing SA-MP on that Laptop so I might have connected. For proof, I can connect at one time from 3 different accounts and talk to you from every account. One more thing I'd like you to focus here, I am clearly saying that I used my laptop just for the sake of farming time so why would I lie here? I am telling you the truth wherever and however I can.