Blake_Aprio banned by Raheed_Aslam

BryanRJL
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Blake_Aprio

• Which staff member banned you?
    Raheed_Aslam

• When did you get banned?
    01/27/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Adv

• Personal comment

My friend asked my for the ip of a server , I gaved him it . But Admin pm'ed me and told me its not allowed before he ban me , But how Can I know this is not allowed I just tried to help my friend with giving him ip so he dont have to search in google ect... . I tough I can . And My brother playing this server too , He is lvl 14 love this server , playing all days many hours , he have friends in this server , he is in a group since 2month , they are his friend they need him so now he cant play I want him keep playing ,  and I want another chance for me too bcz I dont know its not allowed , now I'am gonna respect . 

My bro name ig : Lawrence_Pete

My name ig : Blake_Aprio

I give you my excuse and please unban me , and if you d'ont want give me a chance do something for my bro so he keep playing this nice server .

Hello, Blake_Aprio!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
9 minutes ago, BryanRJL said:

But how Can I know this is not allowed

It is in the rules, always has been. You are supposed to know the basic rules when you play a server. If you keep acting stupid like this, you won't get unbanned.

• Community Owner

Player threatened to tell take all his "friends" away from Valrise if we don't him a chance. Obviously that is not the way to get unbanned when you are 100% at fault yourself. Denied.