mitsumyy

• What is your Discord account?
    mitsumyy#1036

• When did you get banned?
    12/24/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    I don't know

• Personal comment

So basically all i remember is having a civilized discussion with another valrise member, i went do something else and then Valrise discord disapeard from my list of servers 🙄😒

Whatever i did wrong I'm sorry 🙏🏻

Hello, mitsumyy#1036!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

That is not the only thing you did. What you did was continues. You discussed and advertised other servers. And above all, you harassed other community members. Don't pretend like you have no idea what you did because you have been told multiple times.

On 1/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, Mikro said:

That is not the only thing you did. What you did was continues. You discussed and advertised other servers. And above all, you harassed other community members. Don't pretend like you have no idea what you did because you have been told multiple times.

I am being honest, I'm in so many discord servers that I don't even remember what I have done anymore, I got an idea of course but not 100% sure... But something I'm sure about, I never advertised any servers, I could have talked about them with other members that also play it, but never with intention of advertising it.

I'm sorry and I hope I can be forgiven. Won't happen again.

• Community Owner
8 hours ago, mitsumyy said:

I'm in so many discord servers that I don't even remember what I have done anymore

But in your first post you said your remember having a civilized discussion. So either you are lying here, or you lied in your first post. These statements are contradicting each other.

1 hour ago, Mikro said:

But in your first post you said your remember having a civilized discussion. So either you are lying here, or you lied in your first post. These statements are contradicting each other.

I mean that I do not remember exactly what I have done. As I said, I have an idea but not 100% sure.

By having a civilized discussion I mean a discussion where no offenses were made against the other person that I was chatting with, a discussion where ideas were being traded for knowledge enrichment of each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Owner
On 1/26/2021 at 12:58 PM, mitsumyy said:

By having a civilized discussion I mean a discussion where no offenses were made against the other person that I was chatting with, a discussion where ideas were being traded for knowledge enrichment of each other.

And that is exactly what not happened.

Can we be sure that any harassment and/or advertisement will never happen again?

On 2/5/2021 at 6:42 PM, Mikro said:

And that is exactly what not happened.

Can we be sure that any harassment and/or advertisement will never happen again?

Yes you can be sure that no harassment and/or advertisement is going to be made from my person towards other individuals from the community or outside of it.

You have my word on this matter, and you can trust me.

• Community Owner

You may request a final review in 2 weeks.

After that you will be unbanned under the condition that if something similar happens again, there will be no warning given. So be careful and be respectful, otherwise we will simply ban you again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 3:05 PM, Mikro said:

After that you will be unbanned under the condition that if something similar happens again, there will be no warning given. So be careful and be respectful, otherwise we will simply ban you again.

Hey, two weeks have passed so it's time to get unbanned. And of course similar situations won't happen again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 3:05 PM, Mikro said:

Hello, been a month already, can i get unbanned or?

• Community Owner

As said, anything which is even close to harassment, advertisements, etc will result in a instant ban. No discussions, no warnings, no new unban. So use this chance to show us your good side. Unbanned.