Jackie_Gambino banned by James_Kavanagh

ferhatakkya.1
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jackie_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    01/10/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

First, i dont know date.

So, im banned ingame. Because admin said to me you using mod. I said to admin " I don't use FPS MOD" he guys checking my computer and he don't find it my cleo file in (.exe,vb.....)

I don't know why banned me.....

He, checking my computer teamviewer.

And not found it hack, aimbot hack, speed hack. Just i said to guys. I don't use valrise in hack. I'm using Freeroam servers using. (COPS AND ROBBERS, PROTECT THE PRESİDENT)

There is allowed hack but valrise not allowed i said admin. but he didn't listen to me.

now wait discord speaking:

TONI10.01.2021 -------------------------------------- THİS GUYS (JAMES KAVANAGH) 

what is this then

[17:47 aimbot 10/01/2021 17:36:00.989 Unregistering custom script named speedhacè•

EDİT: I'm sorry i dont use Screen shoot KEY, but admin knowingly.

JAMES KAVANAGH:

where is aimbot[17:48]
    do u record ur screen?[17:48
    10/01/2021 17:36:00.989 Unregistering custom script named aimbot

EDİT: DO YOU SEE ADMİN DONT FOUND İT AİMBOT FİLE, BUT HE BANNED ME...

I SAİD GUYS İ DONT USİNG VALRİSE İN, İM USİNG UN.... SERVERS BUT HE BANNED ME.

and, I Dont use FPS MOD!!

he checking my computer reason he said to me you using FPS MODE, and he checking my computer after said to me you using aimbot wtf?

Hello, Jackie_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

"EDİT: DO YOU SEE ADMİN DONT FOUND İT AİMBOT FİLE, BUT HE BANNED ME..."

What's this then?
"10/01/2021 17:36:00.989 Unregistering custom script named aimbot"

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying but you contradicted yourself in two lines.

I'm trying to explain my problem, I'm not contradicting myself.

You did check my computer, no cheats were found inside it.

I was banned because the name of the cheat was mentioned in a text document. No cheating was encountered.

Because of this mistake, my role in the game was cut.

I do not use cheats, I was banned because the name of cheating is mentioned in the text document. You may ask, he checked my computer and found no trick.

Daniel, you haven't checked my computer and you are talking here, why is the person who controls my computer not looking at my objection?

Don't get me wrong I just think neutral because I said, I'm using cheats but I don't use them here. I was banned immediately. No cheating was encountered. As I said, I was banned because the cheat name is mentioned in the Text document!

I also stated that I had already deleted the cheat five hours before my computer was checked. I keep repeating because how can I be banned without cheating? So tragicomic, I want my ban to be opened, you can check my computer every day. I will not make anyone say I am using cheating, I am so serious.

I tell you from the beginning, I was at war while I was in the role play, the administrator told me if you were using "FPS MOD", then he looked at my computer and found nothing. I will not explain more. If you don't open my ban, don't open it, now I'm really overwhelmed, you're ruining such a perfect server.

players reading this do not crush yourself, search for your right to the end!