Hunter_Snow banned by James_Kanvanagh

Hunter_Snow
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Hunter_Snow

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kanvanagh

• When did you get banned?
    11/11/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Speed hacks.

• Personal comment

Hello for whoever is reading this,

I am Ilyas and I used to play in your server with the name Hunter_Snow. I was banned for using speed hacks. That was simply a stupid mistake of mine because I didn't have the patience to work for my money. I have removed my hacks and I hope it is possible to get another chance. It won't happen again and I regret that it even happened. Hopefully I'll get another chance from the Valrise staff.

In addition, I would like to say that it may be true that the date I have given is incorrect. That's because it happened a while ago and I don't remember the date of the incident. Also, it could be that my in-game name is Hunter_Craig because I vaguely remember changing it in the past. Hopefully I can be unbanned.

If needed my ip adress is 143.176.223.7 

Thanks in advance,

Ilyas (Hunter_Snow / HunterCraig)

Hello, Hunter_Snow!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello @moncho

Yes, I remember that situation too and it was a stupid mistake too, the reason why I wrote down speed hacks is because when I open samp and log in to the Valrise server. Then it says that I am banned for speed hacks. But the reason you just mentioned is also correct and that cannot be justified. It's my mistake and it wont happen again if I get a chance to play again on the server.  I hope I can be forgiven for this one time and then I show you it won't happen again.

Thanks for the quick response, and hopefully I can play on your server again soon.

Thanks in advance,

Ilyas

Certainly something will change. I have read the roleplay rules and I am now well aware of them. I know exactly what is possible and what is not. So this kind of problem will certainly not happen again. I will show a whole different side of myself, now I know the rules and there is no excuse to make any mistake again. When I come back I will show the good side of myself by creating nice roleplay situations and by avoiding this kind of problems. It wont be the same old me.