Rufus_Cline banned by Teddy_Ducan

Matthew_Lancaster
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rufus_Cline

• Which staff member banned you?
    Teddy_Ducan

• When did you get banned?
    12/19/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiacc

• Personal comment

My first account was Matthew_Lancaster with level 5or6 and I made new acc wich name is Rufus_Cline and I transfered all my money on that account and I start playing on that acc i didn't even know multiacc is not allowed,and he said return on that account and he will not ban me but he said I can't transfer my money back so I said no I will not return before I transfer my money back and he banned me.

Hello, Rufus_Cline!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hi Matthew / Rufus (and the 10 other accounts you have) 

I wasn't going to ban you, But when you said

19-12-2020 14:38:12 - [Rufus_Cline (25)(82535) -> Teddy_Duncan (83)(10793)] you dont know but i have 10 accounts or more
19-12-2020 14:38:18 - [Rufus_Cline (25)(82535) -> Teddy_Duncan (83)(10793)] HAHAHAHAHAH

And then instantly disconnected, I concluded you were not understanding nor regretful for the rules you had broken. Therefore you didn't deserve the chance i was trying to offer you. 

Please explain why you felt you could break the rules and then act in this way when i was trying to make it so you were able to continue to play here. 

• James locked this topic