Trevor_PhiIips banned by Noah

Trevor_PhiIips
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Trevor_PhiIips

• Which staff member banned you?
    Noah

• When did you get banned?
    12/03/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Serial Changer

• Personal comment

Hello Valrise Gaming.

i got banned today for '' Serial Change'' i dont even know what that means or how you do that well. i'll explain my problem as admin explained to me what is that serial changer

sometimes i play from different places like i have two computers sometimes when i study i play on netcafe sometimes from my cousin computer or my brother computer that doesn't make any sense of my ban i still dont get it why i got banned ?? i thought i can play from any computer i want to ! and why if i'm a serial changer why i'm using it ? i'm level 9 why should i risk my account also i dont have to do that i hope you understand my problem and get me unbanned soon as you can thats unfair...

Hello, Trevor_PhiIips!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

to be honest i will tell you what happened exactly.

1 week ago i found this server i invited my friends we were enjoying together. after few days someone killed me without rp  ((dmed)) when i was knocked i reported him and no admins responded he was about to rob me i was so scared to lose my items so i just relogged i found myself Alive idk why but i killed him i didnt know if i relog i'll be alive for seconds i know thats a rulebreak but i didnt know its a bug abuse and makes my account perma banned.... after that my main account got perma ban ! i didnt know if i do a ban appeal i can get it back i thought perma ban means that i will never get back in game so i made another account called '' donald trump '' you already banned it so my friends kept playing and i dont have choice ! i cant leave them in few days after i told them to play with me

i found something on google thats change your ip or whatever it is serial number idk i followed those steps and made new account trevor philips i know its ban evade but i dont have choice ! i wanted to play again. next time if something happened and admins didnt respond in time i will record i wont abuse any bug again...

my main account is Bakir_Layka

i'm asking for forgiveness its christmas....

i apologize for doing that. hope you believe every word i said.

• Jones locked this topic