Leonardo_Stokes banned by Shamus Rae

Miles.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Leonardo_Stokes

• Which staff member banned you?
    Shamus Rae

• When did you get banned?
    11/26/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modification

• Personal comment

Ok, I had an illegal modification inside my GTA SA folder, I Found out it right now since an anti cheat of another server detected it, I really apology sadly I didn't know to have one but Im very sorry to have used it, hope you will give me one more chance.

Edited by Leonardo Palmieri

Hello, Leonardo_Stokes!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Well, firstly you admitted to using a hack, then you changed that to admitting you "found" a hack.

Ok, I used an illegal modification,I admit it, I really apology for what I did, I feel like piece of shit and I really apology, Im very very sorry. Hope you will give me another chance.

Ok, I had an illegal modification inside my GTA SA folder, I Found out it right now since an anti cheat of another server detected it, I really apology sadly I didn't know to have one but Im very sorry to have used it, hope you will give me one more chance.

Secondly, if you only have one GTA SA folder, what's the modded GTA SA folder that was seen?

It still seems like you're lying to us.

• Popcorn 1

Yes I said that I used that illegal modification and that i found out it, if I edited the post it doesn't mean that im lying or something, anyways i said that I have only 1 GTA SA folder because the other folder named "GTA SA MOD" are the all mods that i downloaded in the last few months. I dont see any lie here, I edited the post because the sentence "I found out the illegal mod that I had" it's completely true but yeah obviously you wont believe me that's normal, If i would be you i wont believe it too.Once again I apology to have used an illegal mod even if i was not aware to have one,Im really sorry.

So as you've admitted to this, you can state which mods were in use.

You've obviously seen one of our arguments presented by Shamus in your last appeal, however I'm curious to see how you answer this and whether it'll match what we know.

This includes your entire GTA SA, as well as anything that might not be so visually obvious.

List format is fine. You should include all folders.

Edited by Jones

The mods that were in use are the same that I had when i got banned, under here the picture of my GTA SA folder, I obviously deleted the Illegal mod when the anti cheat of another server detected it so I wont 1420668993_modloaderfolder.png.bc817836da9b298636402028418d6332.pnghave problem in the other server, the name o1950598346_cloefolder.png.737a7efc5ba0e2267f87d129e79b591c.pngf that illegal mod was "Fix distance_SRT team" or smth like this that and also i removed the 2 mods that was called "memory" that was simply mods to set the memory that the game had to use.

Edited by Leonardo Palmieri

about the folder "GTA SA MOD" as said are simply the mods that I installed in the last few months. another thing about my GTA SA folder one day before i got banned so the 24th November 2020, I re-installed the game, here the proof "Creation date:24/11/2020 22:59", "last edit 27/11/2020 18:00" when I deleted the illegal mod being detected by the anti cheat of the another server+those 2 mods "memory".Returning back to the "GTA SA MOD" folder, there are a lot of mods and I will send you the pictures880302337_lasteditGTAMODfolder.png.aefb365703bb59f4085f1d3503df23c6.png656152442_gtasamodfolder.png.608b3073f3d9bd3798a62a6202772a7a.png of those.Last edit of the "GTA SA MOD" folder is at 25/11/2020 14:43.mp.png.c3a703dcbee289bf6d202732ad6c3275.png

gta sa mod folder2.png