Leonardo_Stokes banned by Shamus Rae

Miles.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Leonardo_Stokes

• Which staff member banned you?
    Shamus Rae

• When did you get banned?
    11/26/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modification

• Personal comment

So...got banned for Illegal Modification after Dizzy Walker along with Shamus teamviewed me and checked my GTA SA folder, Shamus says i have illegal modification since I dont have ANY idea of which illegal modification i have, I would like if someone tell me which one i was using since im not aware, and also i would like to know if "sensfix.asi", which is a mod that allow you to edit the sensitivites with Desert eagle and Sniper, it's an illegal modification, i use the same folder from 7 months and I would have no reason to use hacks now,I never used hacks in any single other game and i will never do it and as said to Shamus I would have no reason to deny that I have illegal modification if im aware to use them, Yesterday i reinstalled the game 3 times, since my sensfix was bugged and I did put the same cleo and modloader folder that I ALWAYS used from 7 months, if i was using hacks i think i would be banned so much time ago..so yeah im seriously not aware of which illegal modification, For the administration, im seriously asking to tell me which one and also want to know what's the sense to say "You good to go" after you did check my GTA SA folder then after 2 minutes get IG and ban me..

Edited by Leonardo Palmieri
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Leonardo_Stokes!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Ok now seriously, you did check my GTA SA folder, where is the file of the hack? i sweear the god that i NEVER and NEVER used hacks and I wouldn't have no reasons to do it now after i play this server from 11 months.As I told you on discord if im using an illegal modification, as you claim, I AM NOT AWARE OF IT.

Yes im denying it because as I SAID i am NOT aware of it, if a person is not aware  something of wrong that he did, people who are should HELP him to understand, why should I keep denying it if Im aware mister Rae? You think that im so stupid to do such a dumb thing?

Ah then

:40:03] (( {FF0000}Shamus_Rae{BF62DA}: We are not stupid and know you are on the blackmarket server ))
[02:40:10] (( {FF0000}Shamus_Rae{BF62DA}: Theres no more to discuss here ))
[02:40:10] (( Leonardo_Stokes: So what?? ))
[02:40:15] ============= You got permanently banned =============

What does this mean? If im in that Blackmarket server means i use cheats?

• Popcorn 1

Ok this will be the last reply then i will wait for a reply from you, maybe i also know what did trigger your anti cheat, lemme explain....so there was a kidnapp situation at SHady Creek, the shack under the bridge, I negotiate with the kidnappers and when SWAT breached i was like crashing maybe due to my high PL or ping I even /q'ed, this is a thing that you should be able to see, anyways when i was like crashing on my screen everyone were stopped 1 second before of this i started to shoot at the 2 kidnappers and they were very very close to each other, i started to spray with my M4 on both and moved the crosshair left and right on both quickly multiple times, maybe this triggered the anti cheat of the server...now I dont know which proof you have but please, I beg you to show me in private those proofs..I swear the God that I DID NOT and I WILL NEVER use illegal modifications

• Popcorn 1

In your reply you state that you had high PL or ping. This is not the case. Your ping at the time was 75. We can  rule out lag as being any kind of factor involved in this. 

You then say that on your screen everybody was stopped and then you started to shoot. What kind of lag causes you to suddenly shoot and lock directly on to 2 different people, and then the 3rd, with you quitting before you killed the 3rd one? Your "lag" was fine throughout the entire duration of the incident and yet you claim that it suddenly happened when you shot at 2 knocked bodies. 

In game you stated 26-11-2020 01:28:14 - [127] Leonardo_Stokes (27)(27708): How did they die guys?

Yet your reply here suggests that you saw them being shot. I'm curious though - why if you were lagging as you claim, did you start to open fire on these 2 people? Spraying a gun isnt the usual way that people test to see if they are lagging. 

26-11-2020 01:28:44 - [127] Leonardo_Stokes (27): Ye i crashed while you were breaching

26-11-2020 01:25:54 - [DISCONNECT] Leonardo_Stokes (29) disconnected (disconnected) 

No you didn't crash.

The blackmarket server was mentioned due to what is contained there. We are fully aware of their antics including what they provide. It doesn't fool us and nor does have of the stuff work. 

We have substantial evidence of your usage of cheats and this decision was taken among several people, not just myself. Please think very carefully about your reply and how you wish to proceed. 

Edited by Shamus

So..

42 minutes ago, Shamus said:

In your reply you state that you had high PL or ping. This is not the case. Your ping at the time was 75. We can  rule out lag as being any kind of factor involved in this. 

You then say that on your screen everybody was stopped and then you started to shoot. What kind of lag causes you to suddenly shoot and lock directly on to 2 different people, and then the 3rd, with you quitting before you killed the 3rd one? Your "lag" was fine throughout the entire duration of the incident and yet you claim that it suddenly happened when you shot at 2 knocked bodies. 

In game you stated 26-11-2020 01:28:14 - [127] Leonardo_Stokes (27)(27708): How did they die guys?

Yet your reply here suggests that you saw them being shot. I'm curious though - why if you were lagging as you claim, did you start to open fire on these 2 people? Spraying a gun isnt the usual way that people test to see if they are lagging. 

26-11-2020 01:28:44 - [127] Leonardo_Stokes (27): Ye i crashed while you were breaching

26-11-2020 01:25:54 - [DISCONNECT] Leonardo_Stokes (29) disconnected (disconnected) 

No you didn't crash.

The blackmarket server was mentioned due to what is contained there. We are fully aware of their antics including what they provide. It doesn't fool us and nor does have of the stuff work. 

We have substantial evidence of your usage of cheats and this decision was taken among several people, not just myself. Please think very carefully about your reply and how you wish to proceed. 

so..when the SWAT breached i heard them that they was shooting so I started to shoot,after like 1 sec i was kinda crashing, i dont know how to explain it but people on my screen were stopped with the icon of afk next to their name, anyways they were really close to each other and it's not that hard to start shooting at them both, you just need to move your mouse right and left...IG i said "I crashed" because on my screen as i said everyone were stopped and i was not able to see what was happening, when i saw that I /q'ed adn joined back IG. I will keep say that I didn't use any cheat and it's the truth, up to you to believe it or not...remember that the anti cheat can make mistakes and this is one, Shooting 2 people with an M4 when they were really close to each other it's not aimbot but simply moving a mouse left and right on the targets this is what did trigger the anti cheat of the server. Very unlucky that i didn't make a ss to show you that when I /q'ed my SAMP launcher showed that my ping in the server was like 1000 but yeah probably in the moment that i was "crashing" for the server was all perfect. As you can also see my punishment history i never get banned for Hacks or smth so by this you should understand that Im not the type of player who uses illegal modification after I play this server from 11 months...But ye this doesn't proof anything, I seriously feel bad because you are banning me for nothing that I did,I also have a question, why did you ban me after you used Teamviewer to check my GTA SA folder and found no cheats, no hacks, no illegal modifications...that's a thing that i dont uderstand, I will repeat that im telling the truth and im completely sincere, i have a clear conscience with my self and i didnt use any kinda of Illegal Modification, it's really sad to get banned for something that I didn't.

I really am not sure why you are so clearly focused on the anticheat when I have not mentioned it once. I have never said that was the cause of this ban. 

We have several different pieces of information that justifies this ban, and again, as I have said, several people were involved in making this decision and reviewing this evidence. How close or not that you were is rather irrelevant here as it is in the way that you shot them as opposed to how close or far away they were.

I'm struggling to see how this random period of lag occured. How do you lag for 1 second. Shoot people, killing them and then disconnect within the space of 30 seconds? It makes no sense at all. You then start opening fire on two knocked people, very quickly, targeting on them directly and then onto the third due to this "lag".

Your ping was 75 shortly before you crashed. So I do not buy the whole server ping was 1000 story. 

I never looked at your teamviewer. That was part of our checks that we ran before making a decision. 

Playtime and punishment history has no value to this discussion either as we have seen veteran players of various different levels and experience cheat, so that is not an argument that works.

This story simply does not add up. 

So wait you are saying that I knocked Rustler, and killed the 2 kidnappers? Are you crazy or what? As I told you on my screen the players were stopped with the afk icon next to their names but 1/2 seconds before of this I started to shoot the 2 kidnappers while they were in front of me, close to each other...this is really no sense, for the server what I did has been read, I mean he counted the hits but on my screen everyone were stopped...

1 hour ago, Shamus said:

Shoot people, killing them and then disconnect within the space of 30 seconds

L7n ♪((Anthony Hofstader the guy along with his friend who kidnapped Rustler last night)) today at 22:20
You was afk
[22:20]
"Paused"
I got knocked by swat
Finished by swat

How did I kill them?

Anthony is wrong.

Knocked by SWAT, yes. You were the one who killed them however. 

26-11-2020 01:25:47 - Leonardo_Stokes (29) aimed at something
26-11-2020 01:25:47 - Leonardo_Stokes (29) -> Shahrukhan_Salvatore (83) [M4]

26-11-2020 01:25:47 - Leonardo_Stokes (29) -> Shahrukhan_Salvatore (83) [M4] 

26-11-2020 01:25:48 - Leonardo_Stokes (29) -> Anthony_Hofstader (9) [M4] 

26-11-2020 01:25:48 - Leonardo_Stokes (29) -> Anthony_Hofstader (9) [M4] 

26-11-2020 01:25:47 - [death] Leonardo_Stokes (29) -> Shahrukhan_Salvatore (83)

26-11-2020 01:25:48 - [death] Leonardo_Stokes (29) -> Anthony_Hofstader (9)

You have also failed to address almost all of my points in my previous message. 

You don't look very paused to me:

Vprlmou.png.8b007d90a0a3e85dd488a11e4d7f5162.png

You do not issue damage if shooting while paused. So that part doesn't float either. 

There has been enough back and forth now. I have set out several different areas for you to address here and you have failed to do so. Your next reply needs to be something substantial or this request will be denied. 

So from logs that you shared i can see that while i was crashing and i was shooting them my counts have being counted,as I told you im completely sincere and on my screen everyone were stopped, i shot them before I noticed that i was crashing, i dont know what else say i already told you what happened and asked you to tell me how to proof that I did not use any illegal modification, you want to ban me? sure go on, I got my conscience completely clear, I was prolly crashing on my screen and only after like 2 seconds I saw that, so the server counted my hits while on my screen everyone were stopped and i was shooting at them...I found a ss to show you what i saw while i was shooting them, check it, look at the mechanic guy, now remember when SWAT breached the heroin shack last night and remember where was the kidnappers, now imagine them stopped with that icon under their name, I shot at them while they were stopped with that icon.sa-mp-159.thumb.png.2912644ff301807872cd0d368fb78318.png

You have once again failed to address almost all of my points. 

Your screenshot clearly shows one person AFK and not every player. Completley unrelated and proves nothing. 

I have explained to you already that if you are not connected in the server eg lagging/timed out/paused your shots do not issue any damage.

That second screenshot of your folder also proves nothing. 

In line with the Ban Consequences topic: 

On 2/21/2019 at 10:06 AM, LocMax said:

HACK USAGE

For as long as the Administration team have enough evidence to support the accusation of illegal modification usage, ban appeals that do not have confirmation of the modifications being removed will be denied without an appeal date. Subsequent appeals will be denied until such confirmation is received, at which point the appeal will be subject to the consequence table.

This request is denied, and subsequent requests will continue to be denied until there is an admission.