Fahad_Anderson banned by James_kavanagh

RyanM
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Fahad_Anderson

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    09/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    ahmmm Aimbot :)

• Personal comment

i am not able to say anything i can't say anything from you all i just can Say sorry forgive me Just sorry or forgive me or i think Pedro was Joking to me Re-Appeal 2040 i think his kids will unban me :( Please sorry or nothing you know why i made This application Any admins you know How i got unbanned? Shehryar Khan helped me to get unbanned he Talk to James kavanagh for unban me and then i make again unban appeal James said You will Unban on 23rD September i was Happy but i got banned again 25 september 🤭 Now i am sad BCZ 2 months ago Fahad is on Ban Evading Fyr!!!! help me now please yes i am kid 14 year old :) Please unban me ill don't use hacks again Please unban me or James brother sorry i insult you in another unban appeals i know you will Denied this too

Edited by Dizzy

Hello, Fahad_Anderson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chip said:

Hello, Fahad_Anderson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

i always Think ill get unbanned i know i am not able to get unbanned but i think you will unban me bro why you can't understnad my feelings :(  you are big then me in Age but you still can't understand my feelings i can't say anythinng i know i am fucking gay  gay gay can't say anything to you bro 😶 i think this Appeal will be denied :( :( idk why mudoo is not best server for me i just play mudoo server 4 times without ban evading i hate Ban evadingword for now :( pls bro pls understand my feelings pls bro pls Pls word is normal for you not for me

Bro please give me last time only last last mean last Kira is good admin she wanna Unban me but idk where is kira and then james unbanned me shehryar Said now no one saying to unban me :( i think you all no need my pls gimme last only last time just last pls understnad my fucking feelings pls last time

• Lilith changed the title to [30/12/20] - Fahad_Anderson banned by James_kavanagh
  • Dizzy changed the title to Fahad_Anderson banned by James_kavanagh