[04/12/20] Onur_Skenderi banned by Shamus Rae

Onur_Skenderi
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Onur_Skenderi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Shamus Rae

• When did you get banned?
    11/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    DM in admin sit ( the date isnt correct i dont know when was it)

• Personal comment

I did a roleplay that i was doing in everyserver that was gaining info about your death. I know that that aint allowed but think if you can respawn in ambulance than why shouldnt i gain info about my self. NeverMind i just got a headace from Shamus and his type of administrating and i just get out of the car with my boys and killed arturo who provocated me OOC and IC. Okay cause everytime administrators are the ones who know everything for RP and how can it be made kindly I am so sorry for the accident i was so nervous at the time and i knew'd that i will get ban anyway's . I am so sorry i want an Unban to get to my boys back and stuff. If you ask me why administration should unban me i could say cause i only want to play there for my friends and my half brothers without them i coulndt think to play sam anyways. I am so sorry again i will obee the rules and play them like Shamus thinks .

Edited by Shamus

Hello, Onur_Skenderi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

If you have a problem with me, you are more than welcome to fill out a staff report. 

You have accepted yourself that what you did isn't allowed, so that is great. You are right. You are dead, you can not return to deal with that situation even if your "friends" told you who killed you. 

Administrators are in place to administrate the server and yes they have good roleplay knowledge. If you choose to believe that or not it is up to you, however it is not for debate. If an administrator tells you something then you follow it. If they were wrong, in your opinion, file a staff report. 

You wouldn't have been permanently banned had you not DM'ed and then instantly quit to avoid the punishment you knew was coming.

You have built up quite a few punishments in the last few months so I suggest you read the rules and follow them. 

This is your 2nd ban, review in 4 weeks and 40% of your wealth will be deducted.

• Shamus changed the title to [04/12/20] Onur_Skenderi banned by Shamus Rae
  • 3 weeks later...