Sheikh Rasheed banned by Tyrone

Mr.White
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sheikh Rasheed

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tyrone

• When did you get banned?
    10/04/2018

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of Hacks

• Personal comment

Hi, My name is David Adley and I'm posting a ban appeal on the behalf of my cousin Sheikh Rasheed who got banned almost 2 years ago. Why am I posting a ban appeal on his behalf is because he forgot his forum id and password as well as when he tries to create a new account it shows a error.He wants to get unbanned because he got banned by tyrone for hacks while he wasn't using any sort of hacks at first he got enraged and decided not to apply now that he thinks of it he wants to play mudoo again after a long time
    If you want to I can make you contact him on his discord for his confirmation he himself told me to post a ban appeal from my account so that is why I'm posting it.

Hello, Sheikh Rasheed!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.