Donnie_Spagerolli banned by Dizzy_Walker

WheresSonny
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Donnie_Spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    09/02/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    /Qing to Avoid RP

• Personal comment

I was DM'd by some OOC Guys, and I /q'd they reported me and i got banned. I take full responsibility for it.

I ban evaded three times, Shylo Morton was my last time ban evading, as you can see I never got introuble on any of those accounts expect for getting caught ban evading.

I'm sorry for ban evading I admit it was wrong but Mudoo Is my stress reliever. I'm a figure In the SA-MP scene outside of Mudoo RP, I plan to bring some more players on the server and start my own crew. As must of the staff team see everyone on Mudoo knows me from being a popular person on LS-RP, I've been accused of hacking on Mudoo and put on CAC and did the same thing and it was a mutual understanding between me and staff members. I understand if this doesn't get accepted but I just want my name out there that I'm still changing my ways.

spacer.png

Edited by Jаmes
  • Like 2

Hello, Donnie_Spagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James changed the title to [09/11/20] - Donnie_Spagerolli banned by Dizzy_Walker
  • James locked this topic
On 9/2/2020 at 6:06 PM, Jаmes said:

I'm usually prone to giving people second chances. Taking a look at all of your admin records - I've decided that I will unban you in three months if you post an appeal. For now take a break from the server - think about what you want to do next once you decide to come back and how you could improve yourselves. Re-appeal on 2nd November, 2020.

Reveal hidden contents

1.PNG.ec4362b3482d23db91de0ec78b51af75.PNG

I was going to unban you on 2nd November but as you were found evading your ban recently - the unban date is increased by a week. You will now be unbanned on 9th November, 2020. In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Locked till 9th November.

• 3 weeks later...

What are your plans if unbanned?

Why should I believe you are ready to return to the server? Your admin record is extensive and you were previously unbanned on the condition you followed the rules - yet still breached them and got banned again. Why is it going to be different this time? (500 words)

• James changed the title to Donnie_Spagerolli banned by Dizzy_Walker
  • James unlocked this topic

I've had excessive admin punishments in the span of a month There is no justification for my past actions in the Valrise community. I don't / didn't have any bad intentions.. I plan to expand my character into different occupations and scenarios to produce more RP experience outside of criminal RP. I required this break to reinstate my mental Valrise state. I've reexamined and observed a lot of guides and roleplay videos to improve my IC grammar and /me's to help my character resemble a more adept background. I'm going to start acknowledging my mess-ups and start contributing to the server in a positive way. I'm going use the power I have to chill-out alot of the deathmatching and rulebreaking that goes on by starting my own IC events and make sure people enjoy there time, I'm starting to give out suggestions for the server to be more strict in rules and regulations. But What Is donnie going to do different this time? I'm going to lower my temper because alot of my punishments come from /p toxicity which leads to me dming and being a troll in IC.. I'm going to change the crowd of people I hang around with as I plan to lead a sub-set of NBA in a different area which will produce 100 percent Roleplay. I'm a hard roleplayer.. It's just i used mudoo to dm and act like a noob.. Due to me adapting to the surroundings of GS9.. And you know how GS9 is pure dm and trolling. I'm done with that It's my past. I'll hang around a new group of people.. I'll make sure everyone I hang with follow the rules and anytime I see something wrong or I'm being provoked / trolled I'll screenrecord / screenshot and show admins.. instead of me reacting and getting myself introuble.. I'm sorry for my admin record as I'm going to build more RP opportunities I'm not gonna make a long story to explain to you what I have in-store because my actions speak louder then some words I typed up all I'm asking for is another chance at Valrise. I've been active in the community VIA discord helping out new players.. I've told you all how I have a plan of becoming a staff helper then a admin to help suggest more things and updates to the server.. I'm going to get some famous SAMP players in here to boost the player-base.. and get this server better then LS-RP.. because it has alot of potential.

You can tell I'm done with my foolish actions as I've stopped ban evading and came to you giving you ban evaders, and staff members who are helping them. I'm a new player and I wish for a admin record delete.. As I want a clean slate so I won't get picked on by other members of the staff team. I may even start my own faction / family the Maximo Family. All I need is you to believe in me and I'll show you the new sonny, the professional and changed Donnie... I'm hosting a IC event tomorrow to show admins I've changed and how I can bring the community together to have fun.

I'm hosting a IC event tomorrow to show admins I've changed and how I can bring the community together to have fun

There's no need in factions having OOC hatred towards eachother, I'm going to have a no guns event, and everyone's going to party and enjoy the server for the community because everyone as a whole makes valrise what it is. Even me. and all the other trouble-makers.. Whether it's a positive or bad way. But I plan to show the good in Donnie not the bad donnie. I've been begging you for months for this one chance.. I've dm'd you almost every week telling you my new motive and plans.. I hope you read this thoroughly understanding me.

• James locked this topic