Herold_Coconut banned by Hailee_Rivera

Herold Coconut
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Herold_Coconut

• Which staff member banned you?
    Hailee_Rivera

• When did you get banned?
    10/16/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Air brake

• Personal comment

Hello, Valrise stuff, I dont know what is Air break but my friend told me it is hacks. This is false ban becouse i dont use hacks, probably that was my network conection ore packetloss, becouse i live in small village where network is bad and my pc also is bad so yeah. I swear im not cheating, and did somebady watch my gameplay? So if somebay watched it you can tell if its hacks or lags. And allways when i log in in the menu is WARRNING: DUE HIGH POCKETLOSS YOU WILL NOT BE SHOWN IN SERVER

Thanks for attention, Herold.

P.S How can i know in witch date i got banned? so maybe the date is incorrect.

Hello, Herold_Coconut!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.