Shylo_Morton banned by James

Not4PF
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Shylo_Morton

• Which staff member banned you?
    James

• When did you get banned?
    09/11/2004

• What is the ban reason?
    Massive DM,

• Personal comment

Was told to banappeal 2 weeks after my original ban, A admin crashed and ezablia told them get there friends online to issue out punishment to them for dming me multiple times then they didn't get online and then she logged off. Then they started to dm me and got back on when no admins was on and i was just going back and forth then i got banend by chip. 

Hello, Shylo_Morton!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Nah, I only know Jose_Sanchez from that lil Idlewood motel clique when i got into a shootout with his friends and it got voided. We got cool after that. I think I got some OOC friends that play Mudoo to but im pretty sure they only get on  here to fuck around or some BS Ion feel like getting on discord and asking them.

So can I get unbanned? I have good intentions towards the server. I don't play to troll and DM on here I just was targeted and angry as I was putting In good RP and people kept fucking over my RP I've made over 10 reports from my first hour in game and made admins tell people to RP cause they wouldn't.

I don't know no-one, and If i did say anything like that I probably was talking about me being a corrupt cop trolling the ballas at GS9. I aint ban evading I know where this getting to. I tried to ban evade twice idk how the fuck yall caught me LOL. But nah though I aint nobody or ban evading If I was I obviously did a good job and wouldn't of got caught again just saying. But either I was just trolling niggas saying that or concealing my Identity as a cop. Also would I be here appealing if I could ban evade obviously I cant if i got caught twice.

6 hours ago, Jones said:

So you're saying you know no one here? You've never played here before, don't know anyone here and didn't tell anyone to be quiet about who you might be after you'd joined?

Can I like get unbanned bro? I want to enjoy the freetime I have left before I leave for recruit training for the US Navy.

• James locked this topic