Unban appeal - Ettore Valdez

xEtt0Re
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ettore Valdez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Billy Miller

• When did you get banned?
    06/19/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

I just were AFK, and when I returned I found my self banned, wtf?

• Popcorn 1

I swear to god my folders are clean from the last ban, you can see my game files in the last ban appeal. Also I can provide another new screen shots with edit time, I didn't fucking AIMBOT FFS! That's completely unfair, I want even a single evidence. Oh my god!

I got banned recently though, that's completely bullshit!

Actually. I didn't use any kind of Aimbots this time or any .cs, I just wondering Why I am banned, a reason of Aimbot. Is not valid, since this time my files are clean as you see. And I removed all my hacks from my last ban, so that's mean. Nothing! A ban for no reason, I am pretty sure there is something wrong here.

Yeah the screenshots don't actually mean anything,  I just asked for them to see if you were stupid enough to post photos of anything illegal. You used aimbot, and I'm in no rush to unban you; so you can either be honest, or this ban appeal can sit here a while.

Edited by Billy

Well. Honestly, I didn't use any Aimbot or stuff. So you can delay my Unban Appeal as you like even for infinite years, cause I am saying the truth already. So do what ever you want. I said what I got to say already, and I am not afraid this time!

And evem though, I am not stupid like you. Thanks! Next time try to be polite with others, and use good words. And Yea "How could you insult an admin?" Cause he doesn't respect cause he insults others!

Take your time!