Lilly_Jefferson banned by Sam_Woods

E3
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lilly_Jefferson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam_Woods

• When did you get banned?
    09/13/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Trolling not here to RP

• Personal comment

instead of ''Trolling not here to RP'', I think it's ''Multiaccounting''. A warn would be enough but that's your decision Sam.

I'm sorry, I just got bored as fuq and I created 2nd account to troll around but not to DM and ruin the RP, and I never trolled with ''Lilly Jefferson'' account

and ye, I won't make that again, I will only use ''Lilly_Jefferson'', my 1st account. I hope I will get unbanned cause I really like playing there.😃

• Like 1

Hello, Lilly_Jefferson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

10 hours ago, Jаmes said:

Name of the second account that was used to multi-account and troll around.

i forgot the name to be honest maybe swzpok_progamer..

i sure that there is "progamer"but not sure about swzpok..

• James locked this topic