Unban appeal - Alberto_Rochester

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alberto_Rochester

• Which staff member banned you?
    =AV=James

• When did you get banned?
    06/18/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Failure rp

• Personal comment

I swaer i was afk without tabbing and he banned me for failure rp i swaer i didnt see it 

i was afk so why he banned me and he said you wont afk 

and i swear i was afk 

You have shown 0 roleplay in the situation that led to you being banned. Two cops attempt to roleplay with you, you start spamming ''I WAS AFK'' in local chat. After I told you to start roleplaying as you weren't tabbed, you started punching the cops with 0 roleplay. You have been reported too many times for Poor Roleplay, not to forget to mention you were punished before for the same reason. You do not learn from your mistakes at all, you still AFK without tab, you still avoid roleplay. And so I decided to permanently banned you as you do not care about the server rules.

You need to understand that this is roleplay server, you must be willing to roleplay if you want to play on this server. Spamming on local chat isn't a good way to report if someone is rulebreaking. Instead you should use /report and wait for an admin to handle your ticket.

25 minutes ago, Marley_Rochester said:

Iam sorry btw i need to come back iam sorry

I do not find your words convincing at all. Give us a good reason on why we should let you back in the server.

• CraZe locked this topic