Angel Houston banned by Lance Collins

Angel_Houston
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Angel Houston

• Which staff member banned you?
    Lance Collins

• When did you get banned?
    08/26/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Continuously /q'ing

• Personal comment

(Back Story)
    Me and my friend Tay Smith  slid on grove members and had the murders of Luis Ramirez and Steven going to gs9 running into cops.

(The incident)
    When we met the cops Tay got cuffed but evaded and I took my truck putting him on the bed driving away but failed since the FBI shot my engine killing the car therefore running then dying in the attempt,When I got knocked I /q'ed and played a different game then joining back to then run into Seth Costa getting reported

(The aftermath)
    Tay got his time served and came back to then heal me and drive to mechanic but get stopped by police on the way there then have a Admin tp next to the car (Lance Collins) then said "Why did you /q"  I said "I really just /q'ed for no reason  to be honest with you" the admin then said I would of  got admin jailed but then a officer pulled up putting false accusations of more /q reports therefore getting lead to a p ban for 2 days

Edited by Angel_Houston

Hello, Angel Houston!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

5 minutes ago, Sam Woods said:

"You are very well aware that leaving the game in mid RP is not at all. Yet you're constantly doing this.

Explain me why should you be given another chance to play on the server?

You're destroying everyone's gameplay by leaving an ongoing roleplay"

Although i'm aware, I am a good rper beside the whole /q thing  I promise to you and all the rper's in mudoo I will won't /q to interrupt or stop a role play  and not break any rules when I get unbanned