Mukesh_Ambani banned by Anonymous

David Richman
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mukesh_Ambani

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    09/12/2019

• What is the ban reason?
    Leaking player's personal information

• Personal comment

The information that I had leaked was a picture which was given to me by the player himself. The picture was removed from the platform it was leaked on, a few days after the report was submitted by another player. The picture was not shared to make fun of the player, neither was it intended to violet any rule or policy of the mudoo gaming community. Infact, I was not aware of any such policy to exist. Since I got banned from the server, I've been in contact, for 8 months, with the player who's photo was leaked and in our chats, he did not show any anger. I, yet apologized to both, the player and the management. In 4 years of playing SA:MP, never have I ever broken a single rule of any of the servers and I've always tried to remain a clear player also. I've invited some of the friends(from the server many of  the Mudoo RP's players have come from) to Mudoo RP and they called me back to the server. Not only them but also older friends from Mudoo RP did so. Few days back, while I was talking to the player(not about this ban appeal or Mudoo but about other random things, being a friend) who's information was leaked, and he expressed his desire for me to post an ban appeal and return to the community. This ban appeal is also posted on his request and he has shown his will to talk to the administrator who would handle this report. However, I will not provide any screenshots of the chat so that it is not doubted that I pressurized him to say what he said. I request the administrator to ask for any kind of information required to solve this ban appeal directly from the player who's information was leaked so that there's no confusion.

Both of us feel that I deserve a chance and it's my humble request to the administrator that it should be looked into this matter and I also assure you, if given the chance to return, I would try my best to not let you be disappointed. Thank you, your response is much appreciated.

Hello, Mukesh_Ambani!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

If my memory serves me well, Frank denied your last appeal because you refused to accept that your actions were wrong. Instead you got cocky about it towards him. Since Frank is no longer the Server Leader. Would you agree that your actions were fully wrong and that you behavior was unbecoming?

I admitted my mistake in my previous ban appeal and also apologised to the management and also to the player who's information was leaked. I am well aware that disturbing someone's privacy indeed is wrong but I did not expect the player to react to it like he did because he himself had given me the photo.

Once again, I admit that I did a mistake and I apologise for it.

Edited by David Richman

I'll make this quick. If you ever share such infomation or remotely try to do such, i'll simply community ban you. Break any server rules you'll be out of here.

that being said you'll be unbanned.