Blade_Hunter banned by Sam_Woods

Blade_Hunter
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Blade_Hunter

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam_Woods

• When did you get banned?
    08/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Troll + TP hacks

• Personal comment

Hello, I agree completly with Sam Woods, i did use teleport hacks to my favour, I escaped some scenes, robbers, and everything.....

I know that what I did is a mistake, and I understand the punishements I would have because of this. I am really sorry for what I did. I erased all my hacks and everything that can be a mod, I also install CAC. I am really sorry, sorry for what I did. My mistake if unforgetable but I am looking into be a part of mudoo as fast as i can.

Like i say, I install CAC and i wont do that again. thanks for understanding

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Blade_Hunter!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Weapons hack ? i never used any weapon hacks, my weapons came from someone called toma_brot who told me that he needs a house so i give him my keys, and he offers me free weapons that he stores on my house. He gave me ak, m4, sniper and 3 rpg i think. I thought he is just smuggling or buying it or i dont why. If my weapons are from hacks, you should ban him because he is the one who gives me free weapons, and remove all the weapons, they are in my house

He has level 0 ? Sorry i didn't know, I was suspicious about for his skin but he got the weapons i thought he was at least 10+ . I never looked or had this curiosity to know what level is he. But thank you for telling me that, I'll pay attention to that sir :)

• James changed the title to [10/09/2020] - Blade_Hunter banned by Sam_Woods
  • Mazen locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • James changed the title to Blade_Hunter banned by Sam_Woods
  • James locked this topic