Travis_Levaughn banned by Eduardo_Santos

JLMomo
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Travis_Levaughn

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    07/01/2019

• What is the ban reason?
    Triggerbotting

• Personal comment

I'm sorry, I used this software, I would like to be unban to come back to the server, because this server was my favorite server, I connected almost every day, so I would really like to be unban to come back to roleplay. (i dont know when i did get banned)

Hello, Travis_Levaughn!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were banned at: 8 Jul 2020 at 22:42
-
Can you send us screenshot of your folder & cleo if there's any.
Also you already got banned in 16 Mar 2020 at 21:39 for weapon hack,  can you explain why did do it again? considering this is your 2nd ban.

Edited by Kira

I removed everything from my cleo (all the cheats), and I would really like to be unban but I was a little naive because I had seen on a video that it was "legal" but in fact no, so I would really like to come back to the server please.

Thanks for coming clean.

However, you did use an illegal modification so you will be forced to use cac. Keep that in mind if you continued to use any sort of modification again in-future to give you any sort of advantage, we will not hesitate sending you back here and remember that repetitive hackers do not get another chance. You can find all the information about cac here - https://mudoogaming.com/cac

You'll be unbanned within 12 hours.

• James locked this topic