Unban appeal - Brandon

Brandon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Brandon

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    06/10/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Making new account to send money to himself

• Personal comment

I'm sure there is misunderstanding.

what happen exactly , is that i used my alt account to sell my banshee car to thief HQ by my alt account , Because i couldn't sell it by my main account since server said you cant send your own vehicle. after selling my banshee car to thief hq , i wanted to transfer cash that i took from thieves to my main cuz i want cash at that time. i didn't create any new account or anything , i just own 2 accounts only which is Brandon and DODO. on dodo account i spawned with 10k and i went to sell banchee to thiefs which gave me 40k i wanted to transfer 30k only to my main account i think there is nothing wrong with that. you free to check logs of my both accounts. i hope i get unbanned soon, thanks.

Also I'm applogising if  I did something wrong or broke rule. I just wanted to sell banshee to thief hq cuz I couldnt find it on map and also that was main reason of buying it , I didn't create any accounts  to take cash from it like  server says or who ever banned me. all what I did is that I wanted to take  my money that I took when I sold banshee by alt account ,I just got 2 accounts only and I didn't even try to create another account or take cash when I spawns or anything , I worked on alt then I tried to take cash that I received already from selling banshee car. I think that legal to have 2 accounts. At the end id like to say that you can check every single step of my money logs and how I get it and work on it on my main account, I hope that money logs proves my words also I hope you guys forgive me  since I'm not rule-breaker or banned before that my first ban on whole sa-mp and I promise it will not happen again. thanks for understanding.