Luca_Catana banned by Kacper_Revenwood

DomenicoC.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Luca_Catana

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Revenwood

• When did you get banned?
    07/31/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading to avoid dice - ban

• Personal comment

Hello Kacper,how did I multiaccount to avoid dice ban? I guess this ban is placed wrong.

Hello, Luca_Catana!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

4 minutes ago, Kacper said:

haha keep trying we matched your IP and serial and matches to your account 

What's  so funny?I am shocked to receive this ban.What have you matched,whats IPs?Are you sure the guy you're looking for is me?

''What multiaccounting are you talking of,seriously?''

15 minutes ago, DomenicoC. said:

What's  so funny?I am shocked to receive this ban.What have you matched,whats IPs?Are you sure the guy you're looking for is me?

''What multiaccounting are you talking of,seriously?''

me and eduardo (manager) matched your ip and came to the conclusion you evaded your diceban after you have been reported for breaking said rule. if you keep wasting my time i'll just deny this 

20 minutes ago, Kacper said:

me and eduardo (manager) matched your ip and came to the conclusion you evaded your diceban after you have been reported for breaking said rule. if you keep wasting my time i'll just deny this 

You'll deny this?No you are not going to deny without giving me full explantion why have you banned me,who the fuck have you matched my IP with (wtf),and why the fuck would I need to multiaccount  to use dice.I'm dice banned for montsh now,I'm used to it and I don't really care.And I was just elaborating with Mazen to have my dice ban lifted in Agust.You think I would risk a ban to /use dice?Hell nope.I request you to unban me because I have no clue of what you're claiming.Most likely you got the wrong guy,considering ALbanian IPs are much the same/similar.

12 minutes ago, DomenicoC. said:

You'll deny this?No you are not going to deny without giving me full explantion why have you banned me,who the fuck have you matched my IP with (wtf),and why the fuck would I need to multiaccount  to use dice.I'm dice banned for montsh now,I'm used to it and I don't really care.And I was just elaborating with Mazen to have my dice ban lifted in Agust.You think I would risk a ban to /use dice?Hell nope.I request you to unban me because I have no clue of what you're claiming.Most likely you got the wrong guy,considering ALbanian IPs are much the same/similar.

youre in no place to tell me what to do

denied come back when you feel like confessing