[UNBAN 9.8.2020] Ahmed_jemaii banned by dizzy

Ahmed_Jemai
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ahmed_jemaii

• Which staff member banned you?
    dizzy

• When did you get banned?
    04/29/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    aimbot

• Personal comment

i addmit i used aimbot but please listen to me i miss mudoo so much when i sw evryday my friends play i wanna cry bcz i cant play with them and with logic if you unban me i dont use aimbot again 

No one will use Aimbot after he is Banned 3 months this is logic  just forgive me please [ Mazen closed my last appeal bcz i insulted him and we are enemies in rp ]

• @Salvatore please sir you are the best help me i love this server so much so so so much ❤️ 

Edited by Salvatore

Hello, Ahmed_jemaii!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, my dear fan. I am sure you're aware of the horrible mistakes you've done, and I am also certain that you're sincerely sorry for what you caused to the other players, but here's the thing...We, the administration team, have lost trust in you, you hacked TWICE, we gave you a couple of chances, but you didn't care, and decided to cheat again... And of course, let's not forget how many times you attempted to banevade.. 

Now.. I know how your feeling, I know that it may be hard to understand that you may not join this server for the next couple months, but you're basically being punished for what you caused. I do wanna say that I admire your honesty, and the way you admitted your mistakes, but it just doesn't only depend on that. Though, I promise you that I'll try my best to speak with Dizzy, and get you unbanned at least in the next couple weeks, although it might be nearly impossible, but I'll give it a shot. 

Have patience, please. 

• Like 1

@Salvatore Thank you so so so so much siir For your help Thx please try your best bcz i spent all my ban time in TDm to improve my self thx you best admin ever ❤️ 

( i didnt hacked twice this is first time i got banned for aimbot ) ( about the ban before that is im noob and when i joined i didnt removed imbot bcz i thought with CAC i cant use it then when i opned fire the aimbot is work  then they banned me but they understand me and they unbanned me it was just misseunderstand )

But Thx so much for your help ❤️❤️  i thought i will be unbanned in  2 months but you will try to deacresse it to 2 weeks for that you are the best Admin  you understand players ❤️  ❤️ 

Edited by Ahmed_Jemai

You'll be unbanned on the 9th of August, if you attempt to banevade, you won't ever be unbanned. And consider this as your last chance, don't screw up. 

Edited by Salvatore

• Salvatore locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...