Damon_Eira banned by Dizzy_Walker

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon_Eira

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    03/23/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

I am sorry for my past mistakes, I know I have been ignorant and been given many chances but i have been banned for almost 4 months. James said on my first unban appeal to appeal on June 5th, It is now July 12th, please give me another chance. I swear an oath that I will not cheat again, allow me to play again, I am sorry, If i cheat again you may community ban me (discord ban, forum, and in-game). Hope you guys could see it in your hearts to unban me. Sorry once again for my past.

Hello, Damon_Eira!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello sir,

The Mudoo staff team has acknowledged your appeal. I am Sam Woods, Junior Administrator in Mudoo RP.

Before we consider unbanning you, kindly answer some of my questions:

1. Why should we unban you?(min 300 words)

2. What's going to change if we consider unbanning you?(min 400 words)

3. You were banned 4-5 times for hacking, why should we give you another chance?(min 500 words)

4. Why do you use hacks?(min 50 words)

Edited by Sam Woods

Before I even start writing this paragraph, I would like to say a few words. I really do appreciate you guys looking through my appeal and not instantly denying it. My punishment history is literally terrible, I do not blame you for not wanting to give me another chance. However, I believe I have changed, my attitude towards the server, has frankly changed. I have been playing on other servers, some dm servers, and some other role play servers. To be hundred percent real with you, cheating will get you no where. I myself have over 30 punishments overall in Mudoo Role play, and I have been given countless chances from the beloved staff team that we have in Mudoo. I see complaints on forum regarding the management in the server, and how biased it is. Honestly, the staff team is fine, It's just the players who make it completely aids for the staff. I have cheated SO MANY TIMES and i got nothing out of that, cheating is god damn useless. I should be unbanned because I would like to show the staff team that my behavior towards this game has changed, I am no longer a cheater, and I have learned my lesson, cheating will get me no where in games because it's always going to result in a punishment, no matter how hard you try to hide it, you will always get caught. I really am sorry for my past and I don't know what I have to do to get one final chance to prove that I will not use cheats again. I honestly will not, and would love one final chance to prove that im not a cheater anymore. my habits have changed, regardless of how many times i cheated, I swear an oath that I will never install a god damn cheat again, it is useless, and i am really sorry for cheating. 

What's going to change if you guys consider unbanning me is, my attitude towards the server, my behavior, and this whole cheating thing that I use to do. I will not use cheats again, I swear an oath, and i give you my word, even if it means nothing, I promise to you guys that I will not screw this final chance that the staff team might be generous enough to give me. I got a gaming pc a bit ago and I really do not know why i even thought about using aimbot when i literally get 75+ fps in game regularly. I was honestly being stupid. I guess I was just frustrated but that still is no excuse to be using cheats, I completely understand that. I ofcourse will NOT use aimbot ever again, that cheat is completely pointless and gets you no where, and you will always receive a punishment if you rule break, no matter what you do and i learned that the hard way actually. I won't use any sort of cheats again, and my plans in game are to make a group with Maggadino's because they are really looking forward to seeing me in game. My friend Stefano has been asking me for ages if i got unbanned, he is my old friend since the day i started Mudoo. Everything is going to change if i get unbanned, like i stated before, my behavior, attitude, and ways of playing Mudoo. I will roleplay with my friends and avoid getting into shoot outs. I will not use cheats, and not even have a thought of it. My friends were literally telling me how stupid i was to even think about cheating, and I have been banned for almost 4 months, and they are right, I did make mistakes, but no body is perfect right guys? I finally learned my lesson, and I can give you my word, and swear on everything that i will not use a single cheat again. I promise you that, and you will not see "damon" and "aimbot" appear in any of my future punishments, which i hope i dont get any punishments. I am going to review all the rules in Mudoo once again and I will make sure I don't rule break. Please give me another chance as I am really dedicated to this community and I really miss my friends, and playing with them everyday. I made a terrible mistake, and I just want one final straw to prove that I am not bullshitting you. 

I was banned many times for cheating, that is 100% right, thing is, I was a ignorant dumb rat, who thought he could get away with cheating just like that. Turns out, there is no way to hide cheats, I really, to this day, do not understand why in the fuck did i even think about installing a damn cheat. I should be given another chance because, in my past few weeks, I have been playing on other servers, practicing without aimbot because if i used aimbot i would get banned there too, and I really do not want to be banned in every single server i play on. I really do not use any cheats anymore and I put that on everything guys. Cheating is just not the way, and I learned that, I learned my lesson, these past 4 months I have been thinking about how I could be playing with my friends, but nope, I decided to cheat like a dumbass. I really am sorry for being toxic and using cheats and causing issues within the staff team, I can swear that I will not be a toxic little brat again. I will mind my business in game and I will not use cheats, or any sort of mods which can get me banned. I will obviously be forced on CAC, and if i use aimbot on cac again thats literally a death wish, why in the hell would i even try to bypass CAC, theres no way in doing so. I really just want another chance to prove that I am not going to be cheating again. I will most likely record most of my gun fights in game because i have a good working pc which isn't laggy anymore. I would like to be given a chance kind sirs, and If I dissapoint you guys again, you may community ban me, discord, forum and in-game ban. I will not cheat again, just give me one final chance is all im asking for so i can prove to you guys that im not a cheater anymore. I don't use cheats, and I haven't used cheats for the last 4 months i have been banned. I have learned my lesson and realized that cheating will get me no where in games, like i stated previously, I uninstalled all of my cheats and I will be forced on CAC so there is no way of my cheating. Please give me another chance, I just want to play with my friends again, I really miss it, I will not dissapoint you again. Just one chance is all im looking for, I want to have a fun time with my friends, you guys may think i might bullshit you again but what will i get out of that? a community ban. I will not fail you guys again, just let me prove to you that I am no longer a cheater and I actually want to play in-game with my friends again, please allow me to do so, and I am sorry for my terrible past and my ban history, thank you.

I don't use hacks anymore, ofcourse not. Previously I used hacks because I was honestly frustrated that i would get 1v10d in every single gunfight i get in. But honestly, I have learned that cheating will not get me no where, im better off learning how to shoot well instead of using in game cheats to get a advantage over other players, and then being banned right after. that is honestly pointless. 
I used cheats to win shootouts honestly, but that is not the way to play games. I have learned that, and I am sorry guys. I promise to never do it again, thank you for reading my appeal. Sorry, once again.

Hello Damon,

After talking with the staff team and reviewing your past ban appeals, we've found out that you are never going to improve your behaviour. Your ban appeals are filled with total lies. 

You were given 7 chances to improve which in turn is too much.

We're sorry to say this,

Appeal denied.