Mark_Gen banned by Quintavius_Carpenter

akram
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mark_Gen

• Which staff member banned you?
    Quintavius_Carpenter

• When did you get banned?
    07/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    He said i was trolling

• Personal comment

Today, i was Suspect  Because i killed a cop in Blueberry,i ran away to San Fierro, i was near a motel then i saw the ponit of smuggle ? i was following the guy who got it to OD , i shoted him but he won and he killed me , Sudenly, Cops come and revived me , when i got revived By(randy_Braydon) i entred my heli then he tased me and drag me out, i fall in the water , admin come and said comply , i was complying then randy tase me again , i was angry i hit some cops then admin come again and said you're PowerGaming , i was complying but why randy tase me again he can said just handsup becausesa-mp-147.thumb.png.acc3d2ad8cda953639842c0e1c556aa8.png i was complying , i got admin jail for 20 min By (Sam_Woods) after that i was writing in Public chat F**** Randy and all this shit like (randy_braydoon=ezabila_stokes ) like spamming bcz i was so angry i wasn't trolling i just was angry , after that (Quintavius_Carpenter) the admin just banned me and said (why did you make ban appeal , when you wanna come back to troll) ,Firstly i didn't got ban , the first ban is ban ip my brother was playing in mudoo we play in the same comptuer that's all , i logged in with my brother account he was Pm me i said to him this account for my brother he didn't belive me and i got another ban , So after all that am sorry please unbanne me i don't want to lose my friend's my group and what i have (houses and car's) Please Just Unbanne me 😔💔

sa-mp-146.png

Edited by Salvatore

Hello, Mark_Gen!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

i will do all my best sir to be a good man and i will not trolling again or break rules , i will try to do good rp. please just unbanned me i really love this server best server ever [Mudoo Rp]

Edited by akram