Dean_Roy banned by Enrique_Mendez

MelonBoy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dean_Roy

• Which staff member banned you?
    Enrique_Mendez

• When did you get banned?
    06/03/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Money Hacks

• Personal comment

Hello i am Dean_Roy as i am saying how did i got ban in this server i haven't play this server for 3 years i know it is long time but the year it say i have been ban in 06/03/2020 but i join mudoo today 7/02/2020 when i joined it say i have been ban by money hack but i was not hacking i swear i am not hacker i never do it in my life first of all if i was hacking how can i hack when there are admins in this server second i can not hack don know how to hack i never watch them and why i not watch them cause there are admins which can detect hack that's why i do not watch i never will hack never or ever and i hate it so much  so it is misunderstanding  maybe some one was hacking my account in June 2020 and start using hack in my account (my pass so easy 123456789 lol) i never hack pls it is misunderstanding pls try to understand it can not be me i never hack  i really hate them hackers pls it is been four year i really want to play mudoo (best roleplay server i have played) with my Dean_Roy and my friends and my brother Jelly_Roger :C 

Hello, Dean_Roy!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Pls just tell me is there any way i can unban my account pls i beg you anything you say  also here my proof that i am not using hack. /as you are wondering have i delete the hack here is my samp search history in youtube i did not search anything about sampimage.thumb.png.fdb73a74b5d09b323048bf1a5f75115e.pngimage.thumb.png.4dcd8277fe46196bce2f6fcfa8d94e54.pngimage.thumb.png.1b897a6d686e4184bbadefb524e58091.png

image.thumb.png.7d9943ac3ba387c1b2d46804dc94d98c.png

Edited by Dean_Roy
Again this my proof