Abdul_Hadi banned by Trevor_Vebb

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Abdul_Hadi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Trevor_Vebb

• When did you get banned?
    06/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    /accept death to avoid arrest

• Personal comment

listen i know that my punishment history is very long

and i have done very fatal mistakes

but at the last i was trying to solve it but this trevor vebb was very stupid i was trying to solve these problems this frkin retard is so annoying i told him let me solve problems

but he didnt let me just banned me without tellin anything and i wanna tell u another thing look at these pics pls trevor already made 1 mistake and solved the mistake was that he banned saif zues thouht it was me when i got unbanned i needed to change my name then my name was Abdul_Hadi so he looked at the ban app and i asked ig when is smuggle going to come? then trevo logged in and banned me without reason actually reason was fake it was ban evading and that means that u made an acc bcuz ur previos was banned and u wanted to play he solved it by unbanning me then i was peacefully doing drugs and suddenly a cop came and said the RP arrest words this id the pd put ur hands and feet in the air and u pingas as well (well thats kinda gay) but whatever he arrested me and  i spammed dont sieze my things i just got arrested 2 mins ago then i was spamming pls no then it accidently made me jump then my shitty fat bro came in and came to see my drug production but i was bein arrested but accidently knocked he told me accept death and go back to work he didnt know RP that much but yeah thats what he told me to do i told him no i cant do it he wanted the drugs so badly so he beated me up and /accept death then he told me that go back and make drugs i was crying so i had a plann but sadly that stupidassbitch trevor came in and tped me to him and the officer who was arresting me he was there as well (the officer =he) and i was too trev told me y did u accept death to avoid arrest i was tellin him the story but he obviuosly banned me with his minus 746587346587364587623785612765925982476529789563478562746876587598 276972985679827684856873 iq and then i was tellin him story on discord he was annoying me so much but i ignored him and just told him story he didnt react to it tho it was true so i wanted to slap my brother a 746587346587364587623785612765925982476529789563478562746876587598 276972985679827684856873 times he got me unbanned if u ask illusion bout this he didnt know bout this if u ask veggies (my shittyfat piece of shit brother) who got me banned will lie bout this man trevor i dont know what to say bccuz u r a big dumbass u dont let ppl finish tellin the truth u just ban them i dont even know  they accepted u bitch just ban them man no explaining just banning i dont even know y they accepted u for admon pls man just meet me last time ig and i had probs idl really much i didnt do it man i didt do the reason read the reason  and i didnt even avoid RP arrest i just spammed a little and it accidently made me jump ad my brother came in beated me up and accept death this fucking monkey retard banned me thats all bye bye folks

---love mudoo team and not trevor vebb

Untitled.png

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Abdul_Hadi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Mac locked this topic